Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

My 7 day journey to Anal whore

Posted 04-13-2024 at 07:24 PM by simplesub

Yes it's true, I am an owned anal whore now. 7 days ago I wasn't i didn't think i would be but then i met Mistress and well here i am.

I don't know exactly how much detail the Mistress wants me to put here but I'll keep it brief for now. I can always expand it later (much like my ass). It all started when I sent out a message enquiring about looking for a new Domme after having had a quick glance at her ad. I haven't subbed in a while after needing to work on myself for a little bit but
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Pathetic Whore

Posted 07-22-2020 at 03:23 PM by kitkatxxx (Adventures of a Secret Slut)

I’m a pathetic whore.

I have had a wonderful year learning & growing from my Daddy.

Today he is showing me what it truly means to be his. What it truly means to be horny.

Lately I’ve been turned on by some new things & Daddy is indulging.
However I need to accomplish some thing’s I’ve been procrastinating & Daddy is gonna make me earn it.

Today I’m not allowed to touch my pussy.
I have some hands free nipple sucker/vibrators...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 37 votes, 2.81 average.

Ultimate Slut Dice Dare - Update on Current Task

Posted 12-28-2019 at 06:33 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 04-11-2024 at 09:34 PM by SilverBlue

Something I Need to Mention
I feel like I need to post this blog to help explain how I finished the current task. It kinda explains the next reports I'll be posting shortly. I could have posted them without posting this explanation, but I figured full-disclosure would be best, despite my feelings about how this task of the Slut Dare was completed.

So, I think it’s fair to say that I had every reason to assume that any offer to help me complete the challenge was just going
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2019-12-30 at 12.01.04 PM.jpg
Views:	382
Size:	51.3 KB
ID:	901  
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 54 votes, 2.20 average.

Black-book Entry: Used as a fucktoy by a User

Posted 10-17-2019 at 07:32 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 04-19-2022 at 10:29 PM by SilverBlue

I'd had a discussion with a friend on getdare about clothing for my tasks, and he talked about how some guys find girls in active wear sexier than say a short dress. Just to mix things up a bit, I would be dressed in some lulu lemon leggings, and a tight fitting asics tank top (with my hair in a high ponytail) for my next slut task. I was a bit anxious about this date because everything was so rushed. The man I'd matched with said he likes to take charge in the bedroom and all that male bravado, he told...
Old

2019 rules list

Posted 01-07-2019 at 02:25 AM by sexysoni

Hello everyone from KIM and TOM we thank all of you to support our idea in her thread and gave very exciting rules some of which we modified little bit so here it goes

1- She is not allowed to wear anything at home.
2- Doors and windows always open lights on in night, only front door can be locked.
3- Dressing/undressing at home must be done in front of an open window, lights on.
4-Bra Panties allowed any two days of the week rest not allowed at all.
5-bottoms...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Story: For a good cause Part 3

Posted 08-22-2016 at 03:52 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-22-2016 at 02:52 PM by CSasha

Part 2

Then a man used the relaxed atmosphere to ask about the gag. Just as if they had waited for that question, the twins offered another opportunity to donate for the good cause which was taken without hesitation. For two thousand bucks they removed the inner part of the gag, so my mouth stood plain open. Now any man who liked fucked my mouth and throat for two hundred bucks, relief of any fluids in my tummy, mouth or onto my face included. Not enough that my jaws hurt and I had drooled...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Story: For a good cause Part 2

Posted 08-22-2016 at 03:52 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-22-2016 at 02:48 PM by CSasha

Part 1

The twins led me to our place. I tried to relax and take it as easy as possible. At least partly I succeeded, letting myself being handled by this. It still was early in the morning. Every student was busy with building up the stand. According noises and talk came from all around my while my hooves clapped on the ground. When we stopped, they unloaded me. What a relief. That weight on my back had gotten pretty heavy over the time, especially since I couldn't change the hold, shift...
Oracle
Posted in Stories