Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AbusiveMaster

Rating: 9 votes, 3.67 average.

The princess.

Posted 06-08-2018 at 04:17 PM by AbusiveMaster

Once upon a time there was a beautiful young princess. Let's call her Icy. Icy was a very popular girl, and all the princes of the kingdoms of Getdaria wanted her for their own.

Unfortunately, most of the princes of Getdaria were... faulty. Some of them were as wet as a mermaids bosoms. Others were as thick as an elephant's socks, and still others were as mentally stable as a one wheeled carriage. Poor princess Icy tried to make it work with so many of the princes - but no matter how hard she tried, she was as miserable as a dragon who walks into a resteraunt and sees a "No Smoking" sign.

While princess Icy was busily rejecting all the precious princes, an old, grumpy Ogre was just as busy snatching peasants and bopping them over the head. The ogre, let's call him AM, was not a pleasant person at all. He had a reputation for being cruel, and a lot of the peasant girls quite liked that, even though they were scared of his reputation. But while he enjoyed bopping the girls (and sometimes the boys) on the head, he never stayed around very long before moving on to the next and bopping them too.

One day, Princess Icy was very depressed. She had decided that yet another prince wasn't her cup of tea, and was in the process of saying a teary (and inebriated) goodbye, when the evil AM saw her and - instead of bopping her on the head - he sent her to bed early.

Well, the princess was surprised. She was even more surprised when she actually went to bed when the ogre told her to. The next day, the princess and the ogre spoke some more. And the next day.... he bopped her on the head. And she liked it.

Princess Icy decided she was bored of princes, be they wet or thick or unstable. Ogre AM decided he was bored of bopping peasants on the head. Neither of them expected it to last very long - but it turns out that the princess really enjoyed being bopped over the head, and the ogre never tired of bopping her. And so they decided to continue bopping, and being bopped, and see how long it lasted before one of them got bored.

Three years later, and ogre AM is still bopping his princess on the head. The princess found a talking worm, and she bops the worm on the head. And the ogre found a little peasant girl to bop on the head from time to time - though the peasant girl - it has to be said - has a LOT of people bopping her on the head.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1633 Comments 3
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 3

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Your posts never fail to make me laugh!

I'm glad you all are still bopping after this time and I hope to hear about lots more bopping still.
  2. Old Comment
    This is a good story. I approve. :-)
  3. Old Comment
    I love you so much! This is so perfect - though I think you missed out all the times I bop you on the head.