Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome

Rating: 11 votes, 3.91 average.

Orgasming with maltesers

Posted 05-07-2019 at 10:57 AM by IceMaiden
Updated 05-07-2019 at 11:12 AM by IceMaiden

Over Easter AM set me a task that involved orgasms and chocolate but then naturally my period started and so we had to wait to complete it. We completed it earlier this week and it was fun and silly and I giggled a lot.

The task was to get a handful of chocolates, put on a blindfold and scatter the chocolates around the room. I would crawl until I found one, eat it (no hands allowed) and then orgasm and repeat until either I had found all the chocolates or I couldn't do any more. (I am not multi orgasmic.)

He now wants me to blog my report so below is my report to him with private parts removed. As it was written directly to my Sir, the "you" throughout refers to AM.

~~

So I was super shy when we first started calling and I knew any second you would be telling me to get naked. It's been so long since you did that and I reverted back to how awkward I used to find it because it had been so long. The blindfold helped, which was strange because it isn't as though I spend the entire time naked looking at myself anyway. In fact I actively avoid doing that so I don't know why a blindfold helps when I'm not looking to begin with. But anyway.

When you told me to plug myself with my back facing you I swear I could FEEL my cheeks turning red and then the lube that really didn't look like lube but instead looked like cum made me start laughing and then when I scattered the maltesers and then began crawling to find one I just thought what must I look like I must look so silly right now! which obviously set me off into giggles before we had even started properly. Then my giggling made you start laughing which made me giggle harder. I do really like that you're not all strictly dom twatly during play but can and do laugh often and be silly with me. I think it makes it much better.

The first malteser wasn't really hard to find athough I did have to force myself to eat it knowing that I had just gotten it off the floor. I was very glad I had cleaned the floors a couple of hours prior. And then it was time for the first orgasm and again I found the blindfold was helping. I was still shy and blushy and wondering if I could continue but not so much as I am without a blindfold.

Then that orgasm took forever, it must have taken at least 20 minutes if not more. It felt like a loooong time anyway. Finally I managed to get to the point I knew the orgasm would happen any second and when you said cum for me pet I managed it pretty soon after. Maybe one day I will be able to cum on command?

Back to malteser hunting and the other six maltesers were twats! I mean I knew they were there somewhere because when I threw them I only heard one roll on the hard floor so I knew the others were on the rug but could I find them noooope. I wanted to find them and eat them out of spite because they were making it very difficult for me.

Finally I found the next and again had to force myself to eat it for the same reason as the first and then time for the next orgasm which was still a little slow but thankfully not as slow as the first. When you again said cum for me pet I was again surprised I managed to just a few seconds after.

Okay now I'm a little sore and you're laughing at me telling me I keep going past the 3 maltesers that landed together and I missed them so many times that I begin to hate the chocolates. I also am never going to be able to eat maltesers again without thinking of this.

FINALLY I find one. By accident. I only found it because my arm hit it as I was crawling. But I managed to get it in my mouth and eat it and I'm still forcing myself to eat them but not with quite as much distaste as the first two now and then it was time for orgasm three.

I was very disorientated by this point and had no idea where the laptop was or the couch or which way I was facing. But you said I was fine where I was so lay back down and used the wand for number three which came faster than one and two and again only a couple of seconds after you said cum for me pet.

Now I was very sore and I found the next malteser very fast which I was glad about but not glad that it meant it was time for the next orgasm so soon. That's when you said I could have a break if I wanted to and I really thought there would be a catch to it so I was surprised when you said all I had to do was lay down and keep my legs open and not move. I have found that when we play with me holding positions and not moving or talking it calms me and centers me and makes me feel subby and content, but a lot of the time that is broken because I can't hold specific positions for a long time. So this time this was a very easy one and not at all uncomfortable and it was actually rather enjoyable, even if it did make me extra blushy.

Now for the fourth orgasm which I wasn't sure I could manage. I was sore and knew I would struggle and was about 50% convinced I wouldn't be able to make it. But I pushed and tried and just as I thought I think I might make this one....the wand died. Boo!! Remind me to fully charge the wand before we play in future!!!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1187 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    My beautiful girl makes no mention of how gorgeous or how fucking filthy she looks crawling on all fours with her arse in the air. Seriously pervworthy material. I’m almost sorry you guys didn’t get to see it Sometimes Dom pride in ones submissive takes second place to pure erotic pleasure.
  2. Old Comment
    This was so fun to read. I love your reports. I also love that you two can have fun and laugh and enjoy your time together rather than being all serious and strict. I really hate that.
  3. Old Comment
    How beautiful!

A fantastic advert for a D/s relationship on care and trust for fun, amusement and all the squishes! Thank you for sharing it with us!

Connie
  4. Old Comment
    this is such a fun and unique idea! perfect easter treat <3
  5. Old Comment
    I missed your hella long reports, and yay chocolate and orgasms
  6. Old Comment
    What a fun task that must have been Goddess! Yay for many orgasms!