Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Bloxo

Rate this Entry

Merry Christmas GetDare - Custom Dares for all*

Posted 12-25-2020 at 06:31 AM by Bloxo
Updated 12-25-2020 at 06:33 AM by Bloxo

Merry Christmas!

This year, I think we need to say that more than normal as many of us will be having a hard time of it this year, we may have lost loved ones or friends, we may have been ill, we may have faced hardship with work...we may have been trapped inside more than normal...it's been a hard year for everyone.

The British spirit is to keep your chin up, we shall endure until we have better times upon us...things can always get worse, so let's focus on making things better for ourselves.

I am without family today, unable to travel to the UK due to Corona restrictions, but I will still Skype my family and friends back home, yes today will be hard but I haven't lost spirit.

I really wish you all the best, may you have a nice drink, some good food and some time to relax, Merry Christmas!

*Dares can be earned by posting in my thread Bloxo's return and earning the points required
Also, people can now add extra Keywords please read the summary on page 13 for details!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 692 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments