Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

As close to me as can be

Posted 07-10-2014 at 08:17 AM by DoingMyBest

This was written without thought last night. About as close to a pure stream as I could ever be. A few interruptions as I was writing it during a show and had to do various tech cues, but still:

A useless pile of learnt responses. For the most part, people like me. Very few like me. And none have chemistry. It is impossible to have a reaction with a vaccuum - for I am but a casing, holding subpar quality negative emotion gloop, underprepared and underportioned. There is nothing to connect...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Defining yourself

Posted 06-24-2014 at 11:43 PM by DoingMyBest

So, I figured this may be worth sharing with people.

As my signature says (at least at the time of writing this), I am a switch. Rather, this is the closest definition that currently exists in wide-spread use. I generally associate more with the sub side (and this may well be clear soon) - to the point that one of 2 likes is "pleasing women" (the other being Femdom...).

As an aside, bizarrely, people seem to see me as a Dom, at all times - I get a lot of whispers...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized