Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > RainbowSky

Rate this Entry

A full day of tasks - Task 5 and Task 6

Posted 01-10-2021 at 10:36 AM by RainbowSky

So we are at a point that brings us pretty much up to speed. This was yesterday and it got very intense.

Task 5
Equipment required
  • Peach Monokini
  • Permanent Marker
  • Stopper/plug gag
  • 4 pegs
  • Heavy books
  • Hood with mouth hole

The Task
The whole day when I are home alone I was to wear my peach monokini. I was instructed to write the words cuntosuarus and pussyflap on my inner thighs starting at my pussy and going towards my knees. Later in the day before my first main task, further instructions were received that told me go and look at myself in the mirror and repeat the words "I am a cuntosaurus" and "I am a pussyflap" while watching myself and I was to repeat the words until I felt I was ready to receive the task. The main task shortly followed and required me to strip naked and set a timer for 20 minutes. It was another human shelf position but was a more demanding version of the previous one. It required me to put two pegs on both of my pussy lips. I was then to squat down, heels off the floor, legs spread wide exposing my pussy and the pegs dangling from it, wear my plug gag with the plug out so drool would go down my body and my hood whilst I held the books out in front of me with straight arms. One the timer goes off I was to remove only the hood, put the plug back in, get on my knees spread wide apart, write a report and wait.

The report

Saturday's are always busy so I was actually out for a lot of the morning as I had to run some errands. Once I returned I stripped down straight away and put my monokini on. I then went into the bathroom, and wrote Pussyflap in large lettering on my left inner thigh, and Cuntosaurus on my right inner thigh. It was humiliating seeing this huge black lettering written over my pale white skin. It stood out, drawing the eyes to the ugly words to describe me. I informed Sir who was happy at my description and asked me to go back into the bathroom and stand by the mirror. I was told to repeat them until I felt ready to complete a task. I always struggle to call myself the names the first few times - I stumble over them, trip over the words, whisper them etc as I find it really embarrassing and humiliating, even though no one is listening except me. I was determined not to leave the bathroom until I stopped stumbling over the words, until I stopped feeling shy by the words, and until I was saying them with conviction and belief that I truly am a cuntosaurus and a pussyflap which took some time. I had to repeat them over and over again, more than 30 times until I was saying them with confidence and some volume to my voice. Once I completed this I returned to my room to wait for the next instructions.

When they came I stripped naked and folded my clothes. I then sat on the floor, legs spread and placed the pegs on each lip. I have never really tried this before and thought it was ok to start. Then I got into the position, set the timer, pulled my mask down, put the gag in with the plug out, and picked up the book. I found the task really challenging as before we started the front pegs were starting to pinch really bad and beginning to hurt. The position caused my legs to burn straight away - it was so much harder than the previous position. But I tried to ignore the pain and focus only on the fact that I am a cuntosaurus, and a set of pussyflaps. After just a few minutes the pain on my pussy lips became too much and I had to put the books down to remove the two pegs at the front of each side which Sir had said I was allowed to do if needed. I then quickly picked the books back up. Then my ankles began to ache so I adjusted position slightly so my whole foot was on the floor. This meant I was squatting even lower and so the two remaining pegs were pushing into the floor and my pussy causing me a bit of pain, but less than my feet had been. My arms kept dipping and I was using a lot of my concentration to keep them up. I had to bend my elbows a lot of times and bring the books closer towards my chest both to help my balance and to ease the ache in my arm. At one point my elbows were tucked neatly into the small gap between my thigh and my hip with the books directly in front of my cunt and between my knees. This meant I had to spread my legs even wider to avoid stabbing myself in the leg with the books. Then I had to adjust and returned to the original position with heels raised. This caused my calves to burn and my ankles to burn but my arms were also becoming extremely tired. Eventually, I had to put the books on the ground so that I could use my hands very lightly to steady myself to remain in the position. Despite this I still failed to complete the twenty minutes. When I removed my mask there was 1 minute 56 seconds left on the timer. The mask was soaked and my thighs were glistening wet. I wrote my report with the pegs still on, and plug gag in.

Sir was happy with my report but wanted to push me further so asked me to put the other two pegs back on, get back in the correct perfect position and hold it for 2 minutes

So I put the pegs back on, went back to my timer, set it for two minutes and pulled the mask on. I quickly got into position, pressed start, pulled the mask down completely and the picked up the books. I was very wobbly but I did manage to maintain the position for two minutes. My calves were burning throughout and it was hard to ignore the pain from the extra two pegs. Sir then requested that I pull each peg off without unclamping them.

I pulled the back two first as I thought where these had been hurting much less it wouldn't hurt. I was pulling at them but they just weren't moving and my lips were getting more and more stretched and painful. The pegs weren't moving an inch. I briefly opened them slightly to wiggle them slightly and readjusted and then pulled sharply seeing if that would work instead. They shifted slightly so I pulled sharply again and again and again until they finally came off. I wanted to scream in pain but with the plug in it was hard to make noise. I was unable to do it for the other two. Sir was happy with my completion of this task but asked me to keep my plug gag in and plugged.

Feelings/thoughts
I again enjoyed it, but this time felt very pushed in terms of maintaining the position. I'm not sure anything more than 20 minutes to maintain any position would be possible as it puts so much strain on your body. The pegs weren't too bad - not sure about the forward ones though.

Task 6
This task immediately followed task 5. I had asked to remove the plug as my mouth was full of saliva and drool and it was getting really difficult to maintain. So Sir used this as an opportunity to explore another curiosity of mine - begging.
Equipment required
  • Stopper/plug gag
  • Permanent whiteboard pen
  • A very angst sub

The Task
To beg to be allowed to remove the stopper gag. Simple, right?

The report
Ok, so this is going to have to take the form of the actual messages sent between us as I don't think its really that easy to explain.
Sir: Okay, so you want to take your plug out? Beg for it. As I can’t see you, you will need to describe your actions, you will act out your actions as well.

Me: I am kneeling on the ground at the bottom of my bed with my butt against my heels, I am pushing my chest and face forwards so I can be as close to the edge of the bed as possible. I am clasping my hands together in front of my chest, making sure I am not covering up either my pussy or chest and through the plugged gag I am saying "Please Sir, may I remove the plug" but all I can hear coming out is mumbles and a bit of spit dribbling out the side of my mouth.
Please Sir. I am desperate to remove this plug. Please can I?

Sir: Sorry, I can’t hear you, what was that?

Me: I am repeating myself as loudly as I can, trying to shout through the thick restriction. It is slightly clearer than before. "Please Sir. Please can I remove the plug?"

Sir: Why do you want to remove it? Give me a reason, I don’t see why I need your mouth right now.

Me: Please Sir, let me remove it so you can see my drool spill out of my disgusting hole and down my chin, coating my chest and thighs for your pleasure. If you don't wish to use my mouth I will plug it straight after again.

Sir: You’re getting there, I could leave you all plugged up producing more drool for me

Me: You could but I don't think I can produce anymore drool at the moment. My mouth is bulging, so are my cheeks. There is no more space for more drool. If you allow me to remove the plug, when I put it back in I will have the space and ability to produce more drool for you.

Sir: But wouldn’t you agree it’s fun having you full of drool? I think so. Let’s see if you can push it out the sides without removing the plug. Let’s see how messy you get

So I begin pushing with my tongue, blowing air upwards. A small dollop of drool trickles between my lips and my gag and begins to descend towards my thighs like a spider. Sir asks me to try again. When I blow again the plug pops open. Spit and drool splatter across my thighs and chest. The plug hangs down by my chest, the liquid dripping out and down my body. My mouth, lips, chin are covered in drool and more is trickling straight out my mouth.
Turns out this is exactly what Sir wanted to happen. He then told me clean up but stay naked and get a permanent marker. So i quickly did as asked. He then told me to cover my entire body in embarrassing words and tell him what words I wrote and where.

I set about using my pen to scrawl over my body. I wrote the following:
Aunt Jemima- left leg by ankle; cunt inner left calf; cow outer left calf; slut above left ankle; pussy above slut; bitch below left knee; whore above left knee; trash also above left knee; pussyflap inner left thigh; bunt mid left thigh; butterface and prick tease outer left thigh; cunt on cunt; cumdumpster, cockslut, cumslut, pussywhore,flange on stomach; floozie on right hip; hussy on left breast; prostitute between breasts; minter on right breast; cunt bag, gutterhwore and swampdonkey on left arm; cumtruck on right arm; cocksucker on face; tart on right arse cheek; skank on left arse cheek; slunt, cuntiscle, tight-ass, bushpig on right outer thigh; cuntosaurus on right inner thigh; bastard above right knee; bag on right
knee; hag below right knee; beast and beaver on right outer calf; bimbo and bimho on right inner calf.
Sir was very pleased with my list, and then told me to go into the bathroom and read them all out. So, I went into the bathroom and was very taken aback by the state I was in with the black pen scrawled on me. It took me a moment to settle to the realisation that I deserved this because I am all of those things written on me before I could start reading them out. I stood tall, looked myself in the eye and said them very clearly and loudly. I left pussyflap and cuntosaurus to last. I was humiliated by it and the whole time I was imagining that I was on display and others were calling me these names.

Feelings/thoughts
This task was absolutely mortifying and humiliating. To be reduced to begging for a disgusting act such as letting drool cover my body made me feel worthless (in a good subby way) and then to have to cover my body in the black ink and be "on display" just added to my already humiliating afternoon but I really enjoyed it as it was quite different to what we had done previously.
Posted in A new beginning
Views 623 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments