Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > JTN2010

Rate this Entry

PALutheran7's Diaper Dare (In Progress)

Posted 06-11-2019 at 02:24 PM by JTN2010
Updated 06-11-2019 at 05:23 PM by JTN2010

I lost a gang up abdl dare. Details on all the dares can be found here.

The Dare

Wear and use a diaper until at least 3 of the below are completed.

Wet to the point of leaking.
Receive permission from someone on GD to change.
Wet the diaper in a public place.
Talk to a person in real life in baby talk.
Drink an entire bottle and take a nap.
Cum twice.
Spank myself 100 times.
Spend more than 6 hours in the diaper.

Once complete roll 2D6.
2-6: Change into another diaper, but do whatever I want.
7-11: I win no conditions.
12: Repeat.

Update - 5PM
I had low expectations for this dare. I worked from home today so around 9 I figured I'd throw on a diaper and knock this out.

Around 4:30 I started leaking so that's one check. It's also been about 6 hours. Finally, when I went to pick up some packages around noon I wet myself at the pickup place (felt weird planning that). So easily done.

I only had 1 die with me so I rolled it and got a six (gulp) and rolled again and got a second six. So I guess I'm repeating. I was positive this would be over quickly, but I guess that's not the case. I'll start again immediately, but might be harder (haven't hydrated as much in the last few hours).

Update - 8PM
So I played this a smidge but made it worked, but also pretty embarrassing moment. I drank a bunch of water after rolling the 12 above. I also put on one of my thinner abena diapers.

So I knew I wasn't going to do 6 hours (it's totally possible but I'd rather not). Additionally I had enough going on I doubt I'd cum twice. I don't like taking evening naps, and I'm not doing the baby talk thing. So that left leaking, getting permission from a GD member, spanking, and public wetting. I opted to avoid the permission thing for now. Leaking is easy because it's a thinner diaper.

When I went out to walk my dog this evening I wet while we were standing around and I ended up leaking in my khaki pants. No one was around so I rushed home (walking at weird angles when people were in view). I don't have any reason to think anyone noticed and it wasn't super bad (like not flooding).

Anyway, that was 2 check boxes right there. For the last one I decided to knock it out quickly, so I got a wooden spoon and spanked myself 100 times. It wasn't terrible because of the diaper but definitely a sore spot.

Final Thoughts
The double 6s really through me off. I was thinking I'd check an easy box off during the day then maybe knock out another dare in the evening. I like dares like this that give freedom of choice and force hard decisions. I think it could maybe use a bit more challenge but maybe for other people it'd be a bit harder.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1127 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments