Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Matt's blog

Rating: 7 votes, 5.00 average.

Pushing my limits.

Posted 10-23-2017 at 07:44 AM by Matt:
Updated 10-23-2017 at 10:42 AM by Matt:

Reports from some tasks that Sam gave her boy toy that pushed his limits somewhat..... (public and pee drinking)

Report 1 (public)

One of the rules Sam's boy toy had during his holiday with Princess Sam, was that he had to ask for permission to pee....and also how to dress. One day we we're going for a long walk, Sam's boy toy had to wear blue panties and bra tight fitting grey trousers (with one of the pockets cut out to allow "easy access".....) white t-shirt and black jumper. Sam's boy toy had to drink a lot before going out (including a large cup of tea, which always makes pee holding a lot harder!) and had not been allowed to pee for 4 hours....... He begged to be allowed to pee before going on the walk as he already quite full! But despite his best efforts, Princess Sam was having none of it. He knew that there would be no toilets on the walk (it was a coastal walk) and he would not be able to hold until he got back, but was hoping he would be allowed to pee behind a bush or something along the way.

1 hour into the walk, Sam's boy toy really really needed to pee, so he asked Princess Sam if he could go and find a bush or tree to pee behind. However Princess Sam said her boy toy could not go anywhere to pee, if he could not hold it he would have to wet himself! Sam's boy toy knew there was no way he could last until he got back from the walk, as was not even half way yet. Princess Sam also didn't help the situation by grabbing her boy toys balls and pushing against his bladder.... And insisting her boy toy continue to drink more. While there were not exactly loads of people around, there were still some, dog walkers, joggers and other hikers. So Sam's boy toy really was dreading the inevitable... 15 minutes later and Sam's boy toy knew he couldn't hold it any longer.. So he asked If he could at least go somewhere off the path while he wet himself... But Princess Sam said no and insisted that her boy toy continued to walk along the path. So her boy toy had no choice but to pee as he walked, the pee quickly soaking his panties and running down his trouser legs, mostly down the right leg, but also some down the left. Some went into his shoes, while some ran over his shoe leaving a trail on the ground as he walked! Really wanted to stop, but just seemed to keep coming for what felt like for ages. It felt so humiliating to Sam's boy toy walking along peeing himself, his panties and trousers were absolutely soaked in pee, and he was squelching about in his shoes, which also felt full of pee. Sam's boy toy looked down to see how he looked, and while he was wearing quite dark grey trousers, so wasn't quite so obvious that they were wet, you could definitely see if you looked close, and don't think it could be mistaken for anything other than by peeing in them. Fortunately no one walked by while Sam's boy toy was peeing himself, but he knew that that was unlikely to last the rest of the walk... Sam's boy toy felt so dirty walking in his pee soaked clothes and it was not very comfortable!

Sure enough, not long later Sam's boy toy saw a couple walking on the path towards him, he so wanted to go and hide, but Princess Sam held his hand and continued walking along the path. Time seemed to be in slow motion as we gradually closed the distance between us. Sam's boy toy was so paranoid that they must be looking at his pee soaked trousers as they walked by, he just wanted to disappear, he felt sooo embarrassed, was sure his face must be bright red! Was making sure not to make any eye contact with them and walk quickly past them, but Princess Sam insisted on saying hi to them, and proceeded to have a conversation with them, while her boy toy just stood there, trying hard to act normal, but wishing the ground would swallow him! Finally Princess Sam ended the conversation and we continued on our walk. But a few minutes later saw another person walking towards us, then suddenly a dog came running up to us and jumped up Sam's boy toy sniffing!!!!!!!!!

Sam's boy toy tried to push the dog away, but it kept coming back. Princess Sam found this highly amusing, and seemed to be struggling to stop herself bursting out laughing!

All this time the person ( assuming it was the dogs owner) was getting closer, Sam's boy toy just wanted to die! Knowing that the dogs owner must have guessed something was not right. The dog kept stuffing its nose right into Sam's boy toys groin! Finally the dogs owner reached us and pulled her dog off Sam's boy toy putting it's leash on, and apologising for her dogs behaviour.

Sam's boy toy is sure that she must have seen his pee soaked trousers as she pulled her dog off and worked out what he had done, he was sure also that he saw her grinning as she pulled the dog away and continued on her walk. It felt so humiliating.

Thankfully the remainder of the walk was mostly uneventful, we did pass a few more people, but not too closely. That was until we were almost back and got to a shop near the place we were staying. Princess Sam decided she wanted some chocolate and that her boy toy had to go in the shop and buy some. Her boy toy did try to say that considering the situation he was in, it would be better for Princess Sam to go in, but to no avail. So Sam's boy toy ran in grabbed the first 2 chocolate bars he saw, and went to pay for them. And it was just Sam's boy toys luck, that there was an old man at the till who was taking forever to pay for his shopping and have a long chat with the shop keeper! Sam's boy toy really hoped he didn't smell too bad standing there in his pee soaked clothes..... Was still dripping a bit... But finally got to pay and left the shop quickly hoping they didn't notice. Sam's boy toy was so glad when we finally got back to the house we were staying in.

Sam's boy toy was about to go in the house when Princess Sam's said her boy toy could not go in the house in the state he was in. She said he had to wait outside while she had a shower. So Sam's boy toy had to sit on a bench outside the house and wait for Princess Sam to finish her shower. Once Princess Sam had finally finished her shower and got dressed, she opened the door and said her boy toy could not come in the house in pee soaked clothes, so would have to strip off before coming in. Sam's boy toy knew there was no point arguing, so began to peel off his wet and sticky clothes in the order Princess Sam instructed, shoe, socks, jumper, t-shirt, trousers, bra then panties. Sam's boy toy was praying that no one was around to see! So now standing there butt naked, Sam's boy toy asked princess Sam for permission to go inside. But she had a few more instructions for her boy toy before he could go inside! Princess Sam instructed her boy toy to get on his hands and knees, then she put on her boy toys collar, leash, puppy ears, makeshift tail (basically 2 belts, 1 round waist and other round back of that belt to look like a tail) and ball gag! Princess Sam then led her boy toy by the leash on his hands and knees around the outside of the house twice before he finally got to go inside. She then led her boy toy into the shower before breaking the news to her boy toy that she had used all the hot water, so it would have to be a cold shower......... While Sam's boy toy hates cold showers, he was very glad to finally be able to wash himself clean! Once Sam's boy toy had finished his shower, Princess Sam had one final request, that before her boy toy could dry himself, he had to bring her to orgasm with his tongue while blindfolded and hands cuffed behind his back. At least that part of the day was enjoyable, well except that Princess Sam had also put her boy toys chastity cage on....

Report 2 (pee drinking)

Princess Sam also gave me a golden shower........ ! She drank a lot and held her pee for quite a while beforehand. I have to admit to being nervous about actually doing this, and was kind of hoping she might decide against it... But no luck...

I had to get in the bath naked, lying on my back with my hands cuffed. Princess Sam, having taken her panties off (she was wearing a short skirt), then straddled me. Princess Sam then blindfolded me, which I was not expecting!!! She instructed me that I had to keep my mouth open, I really did beg and ask her to change her mind on this and allow me to keep my mouth closed, but she would not have any of it... So I was just lying there, blindfold, mouth open just waiting.

Princess Sam seemed to keep me waiting like this for quite some time. Dispite knowing what was going to happen, I still jumped when the first stream of pee hit my body. The first stream was onto my cock, then she moved it slowly over my stomach, then chest, I was getting very nervous as it got closer to my face, but then she quickly moved onto the top of my head (although a lot did run down over my face!). I was absolutely covered in pee, it felt so humiliating, but I can't deny (and nor could I hide) that I was very turned on... The peeing stopped and I thought maybe it was over and she had finished...

But then Princess Sam grabbed my head, forced it back and pee'd directly into my mouth! I instinctively shut my mouth, but got my cock bitten quite hard for that (wow that hurts!! ) so quickly opened my mouth again as Princess Sam started to pee again, making me swallow 3 mouth fulls before she had finished. At which point she just walked out of the bathroom leaving me still blindfolded and cuffed! She said she'd come back after she had cum! (which she did just outside the bathroom so I could hear her ecstasy, while I lay in the bath covered in pee, not allowed to touch..) I just felt so dirty, disgusting and humiliated.....but still so horny.....
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3779 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Wow! Totally hot. So glad I didn't miss this at last.