Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > silver tear

Rate this Entry

Skatting Prank

Posted 03-14-2009 at 10:21 AM by silver tear

Well to tell u what the prank was 4 is, i was hit with 3 spit wads but 3 guys. (yeack) any way i want pay back so here is my REVENGE!!!

my school had a scatting tip 2 days ago and so me and 3 friends wiated untill after they guys went out to skate. ( they changed clothes because the did no want to get what htey had on wet from falling on the ice.) we got their clothes and took them outside, we also got the shoes and put so green glow stuff on them, we all skatted like nothing happened. well when it was time to go they (guys) started to fip out because they could not fin their clothes. Well when they were told it was out side, the asked if some one would go and get them. LOL everyone said nope. So they that get them ( we left little litte towles to go around the lower parts). May i say i have never seen any one as whit as these 3 guys they were witer than pure snow. OMG the teacher did not know who did the pranks so no one got into trouble.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1759 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    why didn;t they just wear the clothes they used to skate in to go get their clothes.