Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 4 votes, 3.00 average.

Playing with pain - Task 10

Posted 01-11-2021 at 01:33 PM by RainbowSky

It's the penultimate day of my trial week. One thing Sir and I have not explored yet together was pain, and my pain threshold, so he decided today was the perfect day.

Task 10
Equipment required
  • Collar
  • Approximately 5m of rope
  • Wooden spoon

The Task
To affix a crotch rope tightly through my collar and connect it to my hair so that my head being tilted back was the most comfortable position to be in and to remain in this way until Sir says.

The report...
Distinguished Member
Posted in A new beginning
Old

Diaper joke ended up with twist.

Posted 01-10-2021 at 10:15 PM by Kytten

So I got a pack of depends for Christmas the year before last, it was a gag gift but I have started to use them. I find the ones bought leak rather easily and the first time I wore one I peed so much first pee it rolled down my leg.

I continued to wear it over night and was so embarrassed when I had to figure out how to dispose of it discreatly since pee has an aroma and my garbage is right by the laundry room to which I share with my daughter and her family living in her basement suite....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 3.40 average.

Could I have done more? - Task 7, 8 and 9.

Posted 01-10-2021 at 12:44 PM by RainbowSky

Sir had a small task for me over night last night and into today which I have to say was pretty bad as it involved disrupting my sleep.

Task 7
Equipment required
  • Ankle Cuffs
  • Wrist cuffs
  • Collar

The Task
To sleep naked overnight with ankles and wrists cuffed and collar on. I will set an alarm for 3am, get up, go to the bathroom and read the list of 41 humiliating words on my body out loud before returning to bed.

The report
I never sleep naked....
Distinguished Member
Old

A full day of tasks - Task 5 and Task 6

Posted 01-10-2021 at 10:36 AM by RainbowSky

So we are at a point that brings us pretty much up to speed. This was yesterday and it got very intense.

Task 5
Equipment required
  • Peach Monokini
  • Permanent Marker
  • Stopper/plug gag
  • 4 pegs
  • Heavy books
  • Hood with mouth hole

The Task
The whole day when I are home alone I was to wear my peach monokini. I was instructed to write the words cuntosuarus and pussyflap on my inner thighs starting at my pussy and going towards my knees. Later in the day before my first...
Distinguished Member
Old

Trying out confinement - Task 4

Posted 01-10-2021 at 09:00 AM by RainbowSky

Confinement is on my list of things to try out - weird given we are in a national lockdown so we are confined to our homes anyway. Sir came up with a task to try out confinement for a short period of time, or so he thought.

Task 4
Equipment Required
  • Ball gag
  • Latex bodysuit
  • Latex panties
  • Vibe
  • Ankle cuffs
  • Wrist cuffs
  • Collar and leash
  • Headphones
  • Phone
  • Scissors

The Task
I was tasked with stripping naked, put my latex panties on, followed by my latex...
Distinguished Member
Old

Task 2 and 3

Posted 01-10-2021 at 04:27 AM by RainbowSky

Over the next two days Sir set me some further tasks. These were smaller tasks with a focus on humiliation and bodywriting.

Task 2
Equipment Required
  • Washable marker
  • Permanent marker
  • Stopper/plug gag
  • Latex panties

The task
Think and send a list of 10 humiliating words to Sir. Then I would be asked to choose the two most humiliating words. I was then asked to take the two pens and my gag into the bathroom where I was to strip and stand in the expose position...
Distinguished Member
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 3.67 average.

Trial Week and first task

Posted 01-10-2021 at 02:26 AM by RainbowSky

Finding a Dom is hard. Especially when your asexual and not looking for full time, more casual weekend play. As some of you will have seen I put out an ad looking for a new Dom as the last two both seemed to just disappear off the face of the planet.

I had lots of interest but many were in different time zones which makes it a lot more challenging particularly when it is only for casual play. I found some who were interested and I could see it possibly working with. I spoke to one and...
Distinguished Member