Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > girlyboy1

Rate this Entry

LIVE: Hotel dare

Posted 12-18-2018 at 12:03 PM by girlyboy1

This is my live blog for my dare, feel free to comment below, at least I know I’m not by myself then.

I am just about to get changed into a women’s white thong bodysuit, leggings and a t-shirt, then pack my bag with a towel (which won’t be taken out of the changing room), and a men’s white and black swim thong. And that’s all I will have with me.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 841 Comments 8
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 8

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Ok, I am now fully dressed in my outfit. I am wearing a white t-shirt as well, and you can see the thong bodysuit through it as it is a very high cut thong bodysuit.

I have no idea if there are people in the pool or changing area at the moment, but there is no going back now. I am just having a drink and I will leave my room at exactly 7:15 (5 min from now).
  2. Old Comment
    OMG, standing in a changing room for 3 minutes in a thong bodysuit is a long time, prob about 30 seconds to go
  3. Old Comment
    Are you enjoying it?
  4. Old Comment
    I have just got back to my room, couldn’t really message again. It started ok, there was no one in the changing room when I got there. I stripped down to my bodysuit and started folding my clothes and packing them away. Just as I sent the previous message, someone came in. I continued to sort my clothes out and get my swim thong out, he must of seen me but nothing was said.

I unbuttoned the bodysuit (it’s the sort that does up with poppers under the crotch) and took it off. And I put my swim thong on. I packed the bodysuit into my bag and went to go to the lockers, typically these were right next to the guy that came in. So I walked over, both said hi to each other and I put my bag in the locker. I then walked out the changing room in just my thong.

I’ll continue in a few min, just going to have a drink, what do you all think so far
  5. Old Comment
    I walked towards the pool in my swim thong, as the pool came into view I could see there was one women in her 40’s in the pool. I kept going and got in the pool. She hadn’t seen the back so probably didn’t realise it was a thong at first. We were both doing laps so she probably did notice I had a thong on in the end.

I stopped for a few minutes and she did a few more laps and then stopped as well, right next to me, she said hi, and we made conversation for a few minutes, she didn’t say anything about my swimwear but was a nice feeling standing there talking to someone why wear only a thong.

I then decided to do some more laps why she continued to have a break, so she definitely saw my thong. She then started getting out the pool and said bye. I was just over 20 minutes into it now. The remaining time was uneventful, however just as I was getting out the pool, 2 attractive girls in there 20’s came in to view. There was nothing I could do, I was already getting out the pool, I had no towel, or anything to cover up with. I continued getting out the pool and walking towards the changing rooms which was right towards these girls, just as I walked past them one of them asked if I knew what time the pool closed, I told them what time and said have a nice swim, I could see a smile in their face.

I’ll do the last part in a few min
  6. Old Comment
    I got back to the changing room just as someone was leaving the changing room, there was no one else there. I showered and removed my thong, then walked back to my locker completely naked. I got my stuff out and dried my top half. I put my thong bodysuit back on and continued to keep busy for the 3 minutes in just the bodysuit. No one else came in. I put on my leggings and t-shirt and walked back to my room, I went past a couple of people but nothing was said.

It was an exciting dare and I did enjoy it. Next time will be interesting if the most voted for swimwear is the women’s one piece thong swimsuit!

Thanks for voting everyone
  7. Old Comment
    Its been a while since I last did this, last time I said if I had enough votes then the next time I would give the option to vote for me to go swimming in a women's one piece thong swimsuit. Well its a year later than i planned, but I will be going to a hotel / spa Tuesday next week.

Would people be interested in me setting up another vote to decide my swimwear this time? The big difference this time is it is a busy spa that I will be going to, and with the possibility of me having to wear a one piece thong swimsuit will be quite embarrassing.

Let me know if you would be interested in me setting a new poll up for people to vote, if i have interest from at least 1 person I will setup a new poll and will post the link to vote on here.
  8. Old Comment
    As covid rules are easing, I will now be staying in a hotel spa next week for 2 nights. Is there any interest in me setting up another poll for people to vote for what swimwear I wear.

If at least 1 person shows interest, I will set the poll up, and as promised, as I had over 60 votes last time, I will give an option to wear a women's one piece thong swimsuit. I will be staying at a hotel spa that I have not been to before, so have no idea how busy it will be.

Reply if you want me to set a poll up.