Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > mslut1961

Rate this Entry

Last Night

Posted 08-26-2017 at 09:30 AM by mslut1961

I answered an ad on CL from a couple. They wanted a submissive male to join them. I got to their motel room at midnight. I knocked and the door opened. "You the faggot," a burley man asked? I nodded and was ushered into the room. It was one of those suites with two rooms. I saw two big cocked black guys watching tv and a heard a lot of moaning from the bedroom. The burly guy explained that his wife was being gangbanged and that my job was to keep the cocks hard while they waited their turn. I quickly got naked and on my knees and the two guys presented their cocks to me. As I was sucking I heard the husband encouraging his wife on and telling the cocks to fuck her harder. As one would finish in her cunt or ass it would be replaced by one I had sucked to erection. Guys would come and go, and I lost track of how many I sucked. Around 3 o'clock the husband announced his wife couldn't take anymore and that the remaining guys could use my faggot cunt. Their were 3 guys left and they weren't happy! The husband said they could use and abuse me anyway they saw fit, after all I was only the faggot fluffer. The guy in my mouth grabbed the sides of my head and started face fucking me, while another guy got behind, spread my ass cheeks and rammed his cock up my cunt. The third guy watched and stroked his cock to its full 11" erection. The guy in my mouth was choking me on his cock and after a couple of minutes shot his load deep in my throat. The big 11" cock quickly filled my mouth and he tried to force it in. I could barely get the head in! He told the other guy to withdraw from my cunt. He laid on the bed and ordered me to impale myself on his huge cock, reverse cowboy. When I finally bottomed out he grabbed me, held me against his chest and told the other guy shove his cock in my already stuffed hole. He roughly worked his cock alongside the other one. When the head popped in I thought it was going to rip me, but my sphincter adjusted and he got it all in. Soon they came up with a rhythm and my hole was being ravished.after about 15 minutes they were ready to cum. They both tensed and flooded my cunt with thier cum. They held me there as their cocks softened and slipped out of my stretched cunt. The husband showed up, naked with a glistening hard on. The black guys left and he told me to come into the other room. Laying on the bed, partially conscious and all fucked out was a young girl. It was his daughter! He said she was 16, but she looked younger. He thanked me for my help and that if I wanted to get out I could use any of her holes. My cock had been semi erect for quite some time and I thought why not? The dad told me to get between her legs and clean her cum covered holes. She had had 18 cocks in her that evening. As I was cleaning her holes he got behind me and started fucking my gaping hole. He commented on how loose it was from the dp. After about 10 minutes he came and ordered me to clean his cock with my mouth. As I was cleaning his cock I was urgently jerking my cock to full erection. "You can have her ass," he told me. At that I flipped her over, spread her ass cheeks exposing her well used hole and shoved my 7" clitty in. She moaned a bit and I came quickly. The dad thanked me for my service that night and ushered me out.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1074 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Such a good "fluffer" you did very well.