Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sparklystar

Rate this Entry

22nd December

Posted 12-22-2014 at 11:54 PM by sparklystar
Updated 12-22-2014 at 11:55 PM by sparklystar (Master's comments added)

Hi everyone,

So I got up yesterday morning and wrote 'slut' and 'whore' on my the right sides of my body before getting dressed in panties, shorts, bra and t-shirt as instructed by Master.

I then went downstairs for breakfast and had my cereal out of the bowl off the floor. I then received a series of Kik messages from various people which I responded to - some were just arrogant assuming things, others actually wanted to get to know me.

I then went back upstairs to my room to revise for my university exams. I then recieved a new message from Master with my advent dare and some other rules.

Do not look at your PM's for the next three days unless I tell you to. Also advent dare for today - create an AMA thread.

So I did. I got asked a few personal questions but gave vague answers back.

I had to go to the toilet twice during the day and Master made me hold it for two hours each time. By the point I was desperate and sending constant messages, pleading with him. He was not happy and so demanded that I complete my weekly milovana webtease. I groaned as this is the longest hour of my life and very hard to do without Master. It also means I edge loads of times and have to then spank myself at a later date. I had to edge more times this time for failing at a part so I ended up edging 46 times - 2300 spanks to pussy, 1150 each ass cheek.

He also told me I had to do the spankings with a hairbrush so I did and it was so painful, I was crying and it took me three hours to complete because I could barely stand the pain. In fact it's still tender now and Master wants me to do my professional hooker dare tonight.

In the end i have gone to bed naked because I was so tender, wearing clothes was hurting.

write again soon,
Sparklystar

P.S. I know people read this but can you please give Star some feedback through comments or PM on how to improve her blog and get more readers/comments as I am disappointed in her for not getting people interested. And yes, she may face punishment
Posted in Daily blogs
Views 1476 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Always keep in mind, even if you allow us to command some time of your days, no one should treat you with disrespect. People who just act arrogant right from the start, arenīt worth to be noticed. So please just ignore them.
    Sure you might get punished for different reasons and you take all of it bravely and always obedient. But for all the efforts you put into your new lifestyle you deserve a respectfully first approach.

As this is said, itīs good to see youīre still keep going your routines and follow all the additional orders as best as you can. Edging 46 times, good girl.
    If you had to describe it, which one was harder to complete, all the edges or the spanking? Sure, the spanking took more time, but beside this, if you would have to tell us a secret, what you enjoyed more? To get yourself aroused even if itīs much more you could handle normally or to receive all the spanking pain by your own hands just to follow the orders.

Iīm looking forward to the results of the professional hooker dare youīll do next

EDIT: To follow the Idea by her Master, for all the visitors, please leave a note for her. Rate her efforts, praise her if you want or leave an idea for a punishment if she was a bad sub.
    Posted 12-23-2014 at 02:31 AM by Looking for .. Looking for .. is offline
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Looking for .. View Comment
    Always keep in mind, even if you allow us to command some time of your days, no one should treat you with disrespect. People who just act arrogant right from the start, arenīt worth to be noticed. So please just ignore them.
    Sure you might get punished for different reasons and you take all of it bravely and always obedient. But for all the efforts you put into your new lifestyle you deserve a respectfully first approach.

As this is said, itīs good to see youīre still keep going your routines and follow all the additional orders as best as you can. Edging 46 times, good girl.
    If you had to describe it, which one was harder to complete, all the edges or the spanking? Sure, the spanking took more time, but beside this, if you would have to tell us a secret, what you enjoyed more? To get yourself aroused even if itīs much more you could handle normally or to receive all the spanking pain by your own hands just to follow the orders.

Iīm looking forward to the results of the professional hooker dare youīll do next

EDIT: To follow the Idea by her Master, for all the visitors, please leave a note for her. Rate her efforts, praise her if you want or leave an idea for a punishment if she was a bad sub.
    I might not have ignored them but they got a very nasty reply by me telling them in very blunt terms not to treat me like that. As for following my rules its tough some days because things happen.

Edging was harder because I don't like edging/cumming/masturbation so that's worse. I'd rather be spanked thousands more times than have to edge.
  3. Old Comment
    I don't know how come your master claimed that not enough people are reading your blog. Do you have a counter telling how many have read it? Do you know if that are only logged in peopel, or don't anonymous people get a view on the blog? Anyway, I don't read your blog every day, but I've subscribed and it's on my "visit"-list when I get to getDare.
    Posted 12-23-2014 at 02:52 AM by sadisticmastert sadisticmastert is offline
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sadisticmastert View Comment
    I don't know how come your master claimed that not enough people are reading your blog. Do you have a counter telling how many have read it? Do you know if that are only logged in peopel, or don't anonymous people get a view on the blog? Anyway, I don't read your blog every day, but I've subscribed and it's on my "visit"-list when I get to getDare.
    The number of views is counted on the page. its not a big number
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sadisticmastert View Comment
    As she said, the number of visitors is counted. But it would be great, if some would leave a short note after reading from time to time. Just to know, if they just read and maybe forget it or really like it.
    This is the chance (beside the specific threads) for them to offer ideas, applaud for the done Tasks or Report or at least even suggest a punishment or new rule she have to follow.
    So take the chance
    Posted 12-23-2014 at 03:03 AM by Looking for .. Looking for .. is offline