Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Pet Ra

Rating: 5 votes, 3.60 average.

Dare give by ltakltak

Posted 02-27-2018 at 01:31 PM by Pet Ra

Conditions for this dare:
- hold an enema for 30 minutes
- make myself a breast harness afterwards (because of my tiny tits it was altered to taping them)
- put 6 pens in my ass and write down "I am the pathetic slut of my master and mistress"
- edge between each writing by humping a piece of furniture

Master gave me my enema (because I had to hold it for such a long time he only gave me one filling = 500ml) and plugged my ass to prevent a messy accident. I was more than happy as the time was over and I could release. It wasn't painful but very uncomfortable.

Then I taped my chest, as predicted it didn't took much to make my tiny tits disappear. Flat as a board I was now I reached for the pens, put them in a condom and inserted this in my ass.
It was much harder than I thought to write like this on a piece of DIN A4 paper and Mistress told me that for every time I went over the paper I would get one spank at my cunt - I got 17
Because I though that it has to be readable and not only do it 10 times I did it 19 times, which also made 19 edges. Interestingly the first ones went better than the last

Master told me that I only can hump every piece of furniture only one which made me very creative in the end and let me bent the the term "furniture", but Master wasn't to strict as I placed an old VHS between my legs.

It was a short but funny dare to do. Thank you
Posted in Reports
Views 1972 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments