Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

My Toys and Clothes (2023 Update)

Posted 11-08-2020 at 02:24 PM by Dalekhuw
Updated 12-09-2023 at 02:20 PM by Dalekhuw (April 2021 Update)

As my collection and likes have changed quite alot since the last time I updated my Toys and Clothes lists, I decided to make a brand new blog to post the new lists into.

Toys
9"" Dildo
Buttplug
Diapers
Condoms
Tampons/Pads
Plastic Pants
Metal Chastity Cage with Padlock (2 Keys)
Fleshlight (Vagina)
A 2L enema kit

Sissy Clothes - Please note that I do not do full public dressed femme yet - Hidden Public...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 21 votes, 4.81 average.

Re: OutDoors!

Posted 11-08-2020 at 11:20 AM by MasterDaddy02
Updated 11-10-2020 at 08:51 PM by MasterDaddy02 (Correcting)

Personal Thoughts!

If you think you will be reading something concerning a dare or such! Then you are wrong! You will not see it in this post from me today!

I decided to go out horseback riding today in the countryside and the hills of Kansas. I went to the stable and saddle up Charlie. He is a pinto horse that is white with black spots. I just needed to be alone to think about so many things today. It has been a busy week as well at the office. I have been working both
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

The Beauty of an Edge

Posted 11-08-2020 at 03:22 AM by AnalAddict (AnalAddict's Annals)

For Dungeonmaster. Just so you understand exactly what your denied slut feels when you drive her to the edge.

It’s been a mere 65 hours since my last orgasm. Nothing in the grand scheme of all these courageous getDarians who live months of denial. And still, when Dungeonmaster was driving me wild with edges this morning before I got even out of bed, I experienced yet another first—the slow-building perfection of an edge. I thought I’d share what it felt like.
getDare Addict
Posted in Musings