Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Fat piggy's punishment blog

This blog is a permanent record of some of the punishments and humiliations I have received.

I am a fat piggy and am grateful to RST for training me. I am obedient to him and am subject to any discipline he deems fit.

I will chronicle my servitude to him and further shame myself on this blog.
Rate this Entry

Reward day! Orgasms for piggy:D

Posted 12-02-2020 at 07:00 AM by MsX

This piggy slut managed to lose some weight at last. Not much but my weekly weight went down, so RST graciously allowed me to claim my built up time with my favourite vibrator.

Every minute of exercise gives me one second of Womanizer time. I'd built up 8.24 minutes by today. He instructed me to choose a power setting and maintain it for the entire time - I chose 5/8.

He had me dress in slutwear - black heels and a black slutty robe. Nothing else.

First he had me kneel on the floor and worship a picture of my school bully. This is absolute torment for me - she was cruel and used to point and laugh at me when we were changing. I had to praise her and plead with her to take my husband because I don't deserve him.

I was already worked up from pathetically pleading and now it was time to use the toy. He had me expose my flabby udders and sit where I could see myself, then spread my legs. I set a timer for 8.24 minutes and started.

He had me rut and oink and grunt on the floor while I did it. Even through the arousal I felt such shame, especially as I could see my flab jiggle every time I moved.

The first sensations were wonderful. I had an orgasm very quickly - two or so weeks of denial does wonders. However, keeping the toy there soon turned painful....

The second orgasm hit me soon after, and was even more intense....it felt amazing...pleasure waves ripping through my exposed body...

But then it just became painful. Keeping the vibrator there turned out to be almost impossible. I was sweating and writing on the floor and begging him for mercy while he laughed. I found myself making wild promises and begging for even one setting lower...and still he laughed and made me carry on.

The first real pain started with 6 minutes left...I could barely concentrate enough to force my hand to stay where it was. By the time I had a minute left I was red and dripping with sweat, to the point that I required a bath after.

He kept getting me more worked up as he pointed out what a disgrace I was being and how I was nothing more than a rutting needy naked sow on the floor. My already flooded cunt gushed further...

With ten seconds left, I needed to cum badly. I was close. I could have managed it with another 15 seconds or so....but I didn't. No matter how I bucked and thrust and slammed the toy against my cunt, the timer still went off and I had to pull my hand away.

I was an absolute mess. I was pining and aching and craving it. A few more seconds....but I knew better than to ask. I slumped on the floor gasping until he allowed me to get up and clean myself. I still feel the aftershocks inside me...

He rewarded me well today and I am grateful for his strict discipline. The denial was hard but so worth it. Thank you Sir for your use of this fuckpig.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1017 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments