Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Lokelake's I don't know

Rate this Entry

Dentist

Posted 06-30-2010 at 02:23 PM by lokelake

I really cant. We don't have dental insurance and I can't afford to go to the dentist. My tooth have been hurting probably since 2009. Its probably a cavity. But oh well! lol. I can't afford the dentist. And there is a hint that another tooth is following suit.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1354 Comments 7
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I appreciate that you have a problem with finances, and that in the USA dental work can be very expensive. The problem with cavities and toothache is that if you don’t get it seen to, it only gets worse, and in extreme cases can result in other problems.

Oil of cloves can give temporary relief to toothache, but is only a short term solution until you can see a dentist.
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by theone View Comment
    I appreciate that you have a problem with finances, and that in the USA dental work can be very expensive. The problem with cavities and toothache is that if you don’t get it seen to, it only gets worse, and in extreme cases can result in other problems.

Oil of cloves can give temporary relief to toothache, but is only a short term solution until you can see a dentist.
    It will be a while till I get the money. I drained my bank account and checking account (unless they are the same). And in my savings account, my dad needs so we dont have to sell the house the next day, lol.
  3. Old Comment
    I know in some areas, you can apply for a free dental work to check it out. You might need to travel a bit, but it would be worth checking out.
  4. Old Comment
    Yeah there are free dental clinics and a lot of normal dental clinics will set up a payment plan.

Definitely do your research and get it checked out. A rotting mouth is not good. o.o
  5. Old Comment
    You can also volunteer at like, dental schools usually, you have students work on you, but hey its like free
  6. Old Comment
    I don't have dental insurance anymore at work and pay cash to go in for visits. To make up for it I floss & brush 2-3 times a day. Fortunately dental work is not very expensive (unless you go to a fancy cosmetic dentist who will pump you full of drugs). $200 will fill your cavity. Maybe you could ask God for the cash?

You can find a dental cost calculator here:
    http://www.bracesinfo.com/dentalcosts/
  7. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by depp View Comment
    I don't have dental insurance anymore at work and pay cash to go in for visits. To make up for it I floss & brush 2-3 times a day. Fortunately dental work is not very expensive (unless you go to a fancy cosmetic dentist who will pump you full of drugs). $200 will fill your cavity. Maybe you could ask God for the cash?

You can find a dental cost calculator here:
    http://www.bracesinfo.com/dentalcosts/
    Well, it could get very expensive because because if it is more than just a cavity or if i have multiple cavities.

I can ask God to help me get hired at jobs I appllied for. And depp, I know you ask God for things! Maybe not the Christian God. Or maybe him. I dont know.