Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > sparklystar

Rate this Entry

4th December

Posted 12-05-2014 at 03:54 AM by sparklystar

Hi everyone,

So last night after milking my udders, I then spent the night in my Master's flat sleeping with him. My nightly dare was to sleep only in rubber clothing. The only rubber clothing I own is rubber panties so I put them on and spent the night with Master.

In the morning I was woken up by noise and found myself unable to move because while I had been sleeping, Master had removed my rubber panties and had duct taped my legs to a poster tube like a spreader bar and had handcuffed my wrists together before tying them to the handle of the window so that I couldn't move.This was because it was a Thursday which is the one day of the week we both have off, and on a thursday I am Master's slave all day not just in the few moments we get together. This meant we could also complete our new once a month rule. To tie me down for 10 hours unable to move while he did whatever he wanted to me.

When Master saw I was awake, I must have looked terrified as he smiled sweetly and said 'It will be ok. You do trust me?' to which i nodded. He told me to open my mouth while he put the ball gag in, he placed loud music in my ears - worse than that was he put on the most rubbish music, one direction for the entire 10 hours - and then explained he was going to blindfold me. I nodded and the scarf was wrapped around my head covering my eyes. It also allowed him to complete the once a week dare where the same thing happens but for two hours.

I honestly trust Master wholly but I was laying there, wanting to scream from the waiting. We mutually agreed that he wouldn't take pictures and to prove it he taped both his camera and phone and my phone to my stomach. None of them were taken off so I trusted him. I have no idea how long I was laying there before the first event happened. The spankings from edging. he gently rolled me onto my side rather than my back because of the spreader bar and spanked each ass cheek 650 times. It was incredibly sore. He then paused while he rolled me back over and I felt a pinching on my labia and I realized he was using my suggested punishment for failing a previous task, he was clamping my labia open to my thighs so he had a better aim at my pussy. This made me tense up before he even started the 1400 spanks, which in turn made it more painful as he had better aim at my clit. It was agony and I was sobbing by the end of it. He hugged me after taking the pegs off until I stopped crying and made me feel better before leaving.

Again I had to wait a long time - or at least what felt like a long time until I felt a vibrator vibrating against my clit. He duct taped it and I was left like that. I know my body twitched and arched and writhed with pleasure at it. He left it on for the remaining time until we were finished with this task.While this was going on he started to write on me. I wasn't allowed to know what was written until afterwards and I couldn't wash the words off until the next morning. When I was allowed to see the words he had written all over my body, including my usual slut and whore in the right places but also 'fuck me' on my pussy and an arrow pointing down, 'cum here' on my chest pointing to my breasts and my belly button. he'd even written 'fuck all my hole on my back with arrows leading to pussy, ass and towards my neck (he made sure the words would be covered by the clothes I wore back to my flat).

After writing on me, he made me sit up and he fed me mushed up banana for breakfast because it had been really early when he had started this rule.

After breakfast, he then got a feather and tickled my body with it, making me writhe even more than the vibe was. The combined forces had me on the edge and I later had to admit this and receive more spanks for it.

Eventually the 10 hours were up and Master untied me. It was only 2PM by then so after lunch where i had to eat on the floor under his desk.

After that, he allowed me to get dressed and we just spent the day cuddling and watching DVD's.
Posted in Daily blogs
Views 741 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    As it was the first time youŽve been tied up for so long it seems you could take the Feeling quite easily. WeŽll see how the future bondage sessions will affect your mind.
    Well done.
    Posted 12-06-2014 at 10:09 AM by Looking for .. Looking for .. is offline