Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Dare Reports

Rating: 23 votes, 2.61 average.

Ultimate Slut Dare - Week 7, [2/2]

Posted 04-06-2019 at 03:44 PM by SilverBlue
Updated 04-11-2024 at 01:22 PM by SilverBlue

Another week of using my butt plug every day, I’ve now taken to keeping it in my shower for use every morning before work. That’s for convenience, but also it keeps me from my toys draw in case I get tempted to plunge my dildo into my pussy or get off on my vibrator a couple of times in a moment of weakness. Now that I’m not doing it myself, it has kept my urges in check though, motivating me to need to get off with guys more.

This Roll: Variety is the spice of life 2.0 – Fuck 10 different guys!
Heck. I thought I’d dodged a bullet last roll, but it looks like I got hit with this one. Details of this task are going to follow in another post; writing a report about 10 guys isn't as simple as "did 2 guys from this bar, 3 from this site, etc..". I may even have to split the details into 2 posts.

But it's also not that easy to get 10 different guys, considering there are people on adult fun sites who seem to think I'm a phone-sex line...(I've kept these messages anonymous, not from getdare users, not intended to kink-shame, and probably typical of messages these users sends to others)

Dear [SilverBlue], I'm searching for a new, regular, phone sex playmate.... because it is phone sex that not only gives me the engorged erection I crave - but the protracted orgasm I desire. Willing to pay $100 for 30 minutes of your company - mobile to mobile at my expense - payment will always be in advance with funds transferred into your bank account via internet banking. My kind of phone sex is disgustingly perverted involving taboo mother fucking and other perversions that enter my filthy mind. I'd like to think that you also possess a filthy mind capable of generating a degree of euphoria in me which progresses to a state of delirium as I approach the point of not return.

Obviously honey, you must ENJOY DIRTY TALK/TALING VERY, VERY, EXCEEDINGLY DIRTY.....that's an imperative on your side. I'm willing to proceed with a trial if you're seriously interested in making a full go of it ? You won't have to leave the comfort & security of your bed or sofa and the scheduling of our fortnightly call will be driven by my state of growing horniness & insanity....which will be forced to accommodate your convenience in terms of time of day, etc.

I find your profile excites & arouses me but I've no inclination to travel anywhere at this stage of my life. But I do NEED & WANT a well educated, articulate, worldly woman who enjoys been fucking rude and fucking foul-mouthed and enjoys engaging in the filthiest cock-sucking, taboo motherfucking, cunt-kissing, piss-drinking, shit eating, urethral sounding, pussy & cunt distorting pussy pumping...you name the most perverted acts imaginable - excluding children and animals naturally - and I want us to indulge in the filthiest conversations between two consenting adults. ARE YOU INTERESTED IN HAVING A $50 TRIAL RUN LASTING NO MORE THAN 10/15 MINUTES MAX ??

Yours very sincerely and in anticipation, [NameRemoved]

Not a typical example, but still, I think travel has to be an option for me, although Palmerston North (Palmy) is about 90minutes drive from home, so a 180min return trip...

Hi i would be keen if you wanted to come up too palmy I would pay for your petrol here and back for some hot fun. I also have a m8 if you are keen for mmf

Does MMF count as a gang bang? Then there's always the dodgy ones...

Hi interested in pnp

So I may have to go out on the town and improvise....

Dare Rules:
You must meet a guy once a week that you meet through the internet for a fuck - your choice of site.
You must spend 15 mins a day with a butt-plug in and let a guy fuck your ass once a week.
You cannot cum unless someone else is watching you.
Views 669 Comments 7
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 7

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Have you thought about increasing the size of the plug slightly?

Look forward to reading the details of the next entry or two.
  2. Old Comment
    Bluefox - not really, anal has never really been my cup of tea.
  3. Old Comment
    Surely a night out in Wellington would be easier and have better quality results than someone from Palmy. You can't be that desperate :P
  4. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by bananabob View Comment
    Surely a night out in Wellington would be easier and have better quality results than someone from Palmy. You can't be that desperate :P
    Maybe I should try Christchurch? haha.

But yeah, I know, but seriously, there's only so many guys I can get interested in me in a night.

The palmy invite has a mate that could do a MMF so I'm keeping that on reserve.
  5. Old Comment
    Yes yes yes. Love your reports.

Unfortunately, finding valid sex dates online is a mess, even for a slut. Hang in there.
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by SilverBlue View Comment
    Bluefox - not really, anal has never really been my cup of tea.
    Sorry about just now getting back to you on this.

That makes sense. It isn't for everyone. I hope that you do have fun, though.
  7. Old Comment
    I just found this and have to say it's amazing to read. Thank you for the reports and good luck on your quest.