Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

Me and my ... facial and body hair

Posted 07-05-2018 at 10:59 AM by CSasha

I have been asked to write more about my transition, from a male body to a gamma body. Because I am not a man. Here is me again writing about my journey to explore and discover what I really am, and how I get to perceived and accepted as the person I am, including being labeled and treated the way I want.

I didn't shave my face until the age of twenty-six. I think I didn't have upnormal facial hair growth, just that nobody else I knew with natural facial hair growth didn't shave until such an age. So despite it's just anectodical, a one person experience, I dare to tell you: Don't believe anyone who says shaving doesn't change hair growth at all. We might have not found the reason but my "beard" at the age of twenty-six was so lose, thin and light that all my friends asked me to shave. It was far away from a steady, fast-pace beard-growth other people had before that age and myself shortly after I started shaving. Just saying so far: If you don't want your hair to grow stronger, then don't shave. And vice versa.

The reason I didn't shave was that my beard wasn't important for me. It was not an element of myself but something that was just there. And I was lazy and practical enough to not want to frequently care for it. At last, what is the practical purpose and benefit of a beard beside it looks? I clearly didn't see any, and there are no reasons for me so far to want one. Quite the contrary.

After shaving, I had periods of frequent, annoyed shaving, keeping a clean face, and phases where I let my beard grow, sometimes wild, sometimes keeping it orderly in common length and shape. But, though other people liked it, I didn't. It was okay to have it. It wasn't a strong hate. But if you had given me the choice to not have any beard, I would have instantly taken it without a thought. It's pretty much the same with my body hair.

I don't know when my transition started. It's hard to tell. During my time at university my friends made me a present: a pink Supergirl shirt, for girls/women (because who produces pink, girly shirts for the few boys and men who desire them? ). For me now it means that they had to have noticed something. When I was a little child my sister warned my mother that I wouldn't turn out the way she might expect. And finally, today I am married to my wonderful, lovely husband.

In regard of my facial and body hair, I started to do some research one day. Laser removal has become quite cheap. I found an offer for the whole body for around 1,000€. Pretty tempting I can tell you. But, despite that it requires to let the hair grow and have around seven sessions scheduled every around six to seven weeks (if I remember correctly), I also have a strong resistence to such measures, including piercings and tattoos. I don't know what it does to my skin exactly but I am hesitent. Especially after I read something about skin in general containing some of these super-regeneration cells.
When I wonder how the Native Americans did facial hair removal (the ones of the plenty of tribes which did it), then there were some extreme methods like burning the roots out, but also mainly just plucking. I guess that's where the German saying comes from claiming that a Native American doesn't know pain (or better, ignores it pretty well, and so should you, my growing up man ).
So I read some more and found a tiny percentage for every hair plucking that the hair doesn't grow back. Permanently. I should add here that I believe many absolute statements from doctors and scientiests about facts are wrong. When I was in school we learned that the Human brain doesn't create new cells. And it turned out to be: Wrong! Over some decades that science learns some new things very often, especially when it comes to absolute statements. Life isn't absolute. So I also believe we shape our body pretty much, or at least we can. I believe in the magic that you can achieve everything if you dedicate enough to it. You can just not achieve everything at once or at the same time in any given time you want. But I think I can shape my body however I want, to others surprise, at least to a certain extent most people believe in.

That's why I started to pluck my hair. I had around half a year without job, some rough times of depression. I remember it took me around four or five days of intense plucking to remove my facial hair once completely. It immediately started to grow back. I plucked again. And then I got into the habit of plucking the regrowing hair every day. I often get some ingrown hairs. I can do something about it to minimize that but it happens. My face looked and looks like I am in puberty. Because however you remove hair in large quantity, it's always stressful for the skin. So I learned to frequently use cream.
At the start it hurt alone. Especially in certain areas like the face in general and under my nose. In the latter case it even made me sneeze a lot. But, on the other hand, now more than a year later, that hair grows back much slower and scarcer. Plus, it does hurt way less.

Plucking my face is so much a habit that I do it every day. It took a long time in the beginning, like an hour or two. Also, the more I plucked, the more, thinner and shorter hairs sprung into my eyes and I felt the need to remove them. I even felt the urge to pluck when I saw and still see my husbands hairs. Like "Oh, there's a single hair standing out. I would pluck it now immediately if it was mine."

Colleagues at work complimented me that I looked always very fresh shaven. They were surprised when I told them. I didn't pluck my face yesterday. It doesn't feel good for me since when I touch over it I feel every single hair. But it doesn't look that way. Much less. I think I still have a beard shadow but it's fading with every day of plucking. It just takes so much time, like transition. And sometimes I think it'll never end. But my hairs get thinner, softer and shorter every time. Though, I also get more picky. I look at other people and their hair and choose which kind of I want to. I was totally fine with very thing, short, soft body hair. The kind of sexy, cozy, still fuckable one.

I did start with plucking because I was afraid of the pain of waxing it. I tried to wax myself but that it didn't work out. Gladly, I one day found the courage to go to a waxing studio. First time, I had them do my legs. Because it's so much area. I had them plucked once only before that and it just took forever, besides it's not easy to reach each corner. That was awesome. Those studios prices are okay (it's not cheap, but compared to how long it takes, I think they don't get much money, at least not the service personal, so give them a good tip when you are there). I tried two different studio franchises, and everyone asked me if it was my first time. They are very careful, thoughful and attentive to customers. They always asking if everything is alright several times during the waxing and remind me that I should say something as soon as it isn't. Later I had them wax my butt also since it's nearly impossible for me to reach that corner, takes also plenty of time, and I wanted to have a good fuckable ass. They are also very sensitive about the nudity aspect though they probably have seen it all. They also do the intimate parts though I haven't tried that one yet. Having my legs and butt waxed has gotten a custom for me now. I even relax because of the warmth and am comfortable with most of the pain. It gets less pain with every time, and like plucking, my hair gets less.

I also spend plenty of money for permanent hair reduction creams. Now I did some research that there is no evidence in their effect. Since I start having trouble acquiring such creams, I started to stop using them. I still have plenty of such cream for my face and use it daily, I ran out of such cream for my body but there is one smaller order incoming I will consume. And then I don't know.

Next thing I want to do is doing some body awareness meditations listening to my skin. I hope I can tell it to just stop the crap of growing hair on my face and body where I don't want it, and grow my head hair stronger and more complete. I do use a liquid to help that but I am neither sure if or how well it works. Same as with the hair inhibitor/permanent reduction growth cream. I also bought some hair removal cream but haven't found the courage to use it. It sound and reads so highly unhealthy and damaging.

I hope to have no natural facial hair one day, and the same for my body hair. I am not sure if I ever achieve this but currently I am still trying and I am patient.
Views 2264 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments