Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > The Butterfly Effect

A random assortment of reports, thoughts, ramblings and information. Pretty much a view inside my wonderfully complicated, sometimes broken, and entertaining mind.
Rating: 6 votes, 4.33 average.

Not everything is about sex!

Posted 02-04-2019 at 03:57 PM by Butterfly
Updated 02-04-2019 at 08:44 PM by Butterfly

I wish I could spend every moment of my life being kinky. Wouldn't that be the life? Not having to worry about bills, work, family obligations, disasters ... just spend time with a vibrator held to my clit, orgasming over and over.

But life sucks ... adulting is a thing we all have to do.

There are many times that I just don't have the time or energy to be sexy or kinky. There are whole weeks or months where I just don't want to cum, play with my toys or even have sex with my husband.

I have a long term sub, a kinky husband who is my Dom, a couple casual play partners and whole shit ton of kink friends/contacts. Some of those people know my backstory. They know what is going on in my current life. However, some don't.

So I don't mind taking the time and explaining to somebody that I am just not in the mood at this time. Nobody is on all the time. Most people respect this. They will either move the conversation to something vanilla, or give me some space.

However, there are some people who are just persistence little son-of-a-bitches.

For example, I had surgery 2 weeks ago. This fella I was talking to knew about the surgery, had seen my bruises and incisions, knew that I was in pain and delayed going to work, but he STILL asked me if I had made time to cum. *slap*

Another fine example is the fucktard who I was talking to at the time my mom apartment building caught on fire. I showed him pictures of the wreckage, told him I was stressed, exhausted and overwhelmed, and yet he continued to flirt with me, push to see naked photos of me and ask me questions that clearly were fishing for information to fap too. When he sent me an unsolicited dick pic, that is when I killed him (just kidding, but he probably wishes he were dead after me screaming at him).

I just don't get people.

I understand this is a kinky website. Most people are here for one thing: to get off. But not everybody is like that. Even the "no limit slaves" have real lives ...

Why is this so hard to understand? Why can't we treat each other like humans? Why can't we have compassion for each other?

I just don't get it!

No matter what, no means no. So back off bucko!
Views 6251 Comments 10
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 10

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Amen you tell them I agree 100% not everyone is always turned on all the time and some things get annoying when they are asked multiple times... I hope you the best and am keeping you and your family in my thoughts.
  2. Old Comment
    You are so right! People just don't understand that everyone isn't always constantly horny. Like when I tell people I am asexual, they take it like I am challenging them instead of as a fact.
    Posted 02-04-2019 at 04:17 PM by minimarshmellow minimarshmellow is offline
  3. Old Comment
    My guess is that since they are interacting with a keyboard and pixels versus face to face, they are not developing the emotional connection. They see a computer screen, which isn't something that can bond back. So, they only think of their own needs / desires.

Is this just and right? Nope. But I think that it is why they behave as they do. No person in front of them for them to empathize with and trigger the appropriate emotional response and prompt for the correct social interaction.
  4. Old Comment
    so when can we have sex ?
  5. Old Comment
    Thank you all! I am just so frustrated. And the worst part is ... 10 minutes after posting this blog, it happened AGAIN! by somebody who I know didn't read this (so it wasn't done in an ironic kinda way)
  6. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by IHeartFun View Comment
    so when can we have sex ?
    I'd have sex with you anytime darling

7. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Butterfly View Comment
    Thank you all! I am just so frustrated. And the worst part is ... 10 minutes after posting this blog, it happened AGAIN! by somebody who I know didn't read this (so it wasn't done in an ironic kinda way)
    Wow... The issues with being popular! Yeesh.
  8. Old Comment
    Can I play devil's advocate for one second? These people may be absolute assholes ( ok the second CLEARLY was)... but the first... believe it or not, for some people they NEED to be reminded that sexuality is to a degree a human need. For some, being reminded to tale time to play is a part of self care. To a degree trying to pull a-ji ky person into play can be trying to give them a minute to BREATHE from the stress of life, shit, and adulting. I'm not saying any of these people had a kind thoughtful intent... but it is actually possible.

I'll give you a for instance: in my life ive: had my son kidnapped, lost a child, stuck as literal legal chattel in a place I could literally be DEAD, and I'm undergoing testing for a serious medical issue. My partner/ Master/ Daddy has a ton of real life SERIOUS SHIT going on... but last month we agreed we NEED to play more. We NEED to put that shit at the door and exist in our bubble of dynamic because we both need that escape. None of this is to disagree with or shame YOUR stance or coping mechanisms, but to say that ... there are those whose coping mechanism **is** this, and that's ok too. ♡

And I'm terribly sorry for all you are going through, and I've read your blog and you are a very very strong woman with a fantastic support network. *thumbs up*
  9. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Anchorsaway View Comment
    Can I play devil's advocate for one second? These people may be absolute assholes ( ok the second CLEARLY was)... but the first... believe it or not, for some people they NEED to be reminded that sexuality is to a degree a human need. For some, being reminded to tale time to play is a part of self care. To a degree trying to pull a-ji ky person into play can be trying to give them a minute to BREATHE from the stress of life, shit, and adulting. I'm not saying any of these people had a kind thoughtful intent... but it is actually possible.
    Thank you for your kind words.

No, I agree that self care is important and that making time to play or using D/s as an escape is perfectly logical. However, in my haste to write this blog I didnt explain the entire backstory with each individual.

I am a very open person. I had explained to both individuals that I was not physically ready to play or have sex (in face I'm not supposed to until I see my doctor at the 6 week post opp mark) nor was I mentally ready in neither instance. I had given no indication that cumming was on my list of priorities and had in fact explicitly already told him that I was not feeling kinky or sexy. I think that is what frustrates me. As you might tell from my blogs, I am not a very private person. I share most things pretty easily. So both individuals had the information ...
  10. Old Comment
    Nods. I can tell you are reasonable and logical, so these two were just jerks. Sorry you had to deal with that.

~Hiraeth