Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Bebe_Gurl

Rate this Entry

Copy Cats

Posted 08-09-2008 at 11:15 PM by Bebe_Gurl

Ok, theres this new user on the sight named bebe... I'm Bebe_Gurl. This is just cutting it too damn close! She is a mistress, And she stole the font I have and color in her sig too! Whats next? Hello Kitty? Oh no she doesn't.

I mean, what happened to being an individual? Setting your own trademark. Being your own person. I try hard to be unique and un-boring. I love going against the flow!

So in all this blog post is not all about that new user who coppied stuff. I'm just a little pissed about that. I"m just using her as an example here. The real moral of the story is to not be afraid to be different. Be your own unique person and more people will like you beacuse of it.

Ugh... I know that sounds angry and cheesy but you know its true!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 4110 Comments 9
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 9

Comments

1. Old Comment
    You can't accuse people of coying your nickname. Maybe "Bebe" is her real-life nickname or something. Also, your font is pretty over-used and it's quite popular.

I'm not making excuses, but I'm merely pointing out things you may've overlooked.

I'm sure she won't have a Hello Kitty avatar because I'm sure she's seen you and your profile
  2. Old Comment
    (I couldn't resist the font/colour format in my comment above)
  3. Old Comment
    You should be flattered. Imitation is a form of flattery! Mind you i'd be annoyed too. And start bitch,cussing,yelling, screaming and throwing my computer? >.>
    =D
  4. Old Comment
    Somebody just signed up as "Bebe_Oreo"

(Joke)
  5. Old Comment
    Sombody did sign up as an Oreo. I wasn't amused. Lucky they didn't use the account. it was OreoBabe or some crap like that. That was a month or two ago though. u_______u
  6. Old Comment
    Meh. You'd always be the original. Likewise with Bebe_Gurl.
  7. Old Comment
    oh get over it ok lol jk jk
  8. Old Comment
    Well Darvos, the real point of this was not to bitch stomp all over bebe but to usethis as an example to strive to be different. But you are right my font and color is overused yet irresistable.
  9. Old Comment
    But what if the other Bebe hadn't seen you? She may've thought "oh, nobody else has this username" and not known any different

I totally see what you mean though