Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

Story: My boy toy Part 1

Posted 09-24-2016 at 01:00 AM by CSasha
Updated 12-02-2016 at 05:56 PM by CSasha

He was a whole head taller than me and at the peak of testosterone, which gave him high energy but also an incredible level of arousal suppressing his brain activities. Though I was nearly four years younger, I noticed his childish thinking and irresponsible character. But he also was adorable, somehow like a big happy baby face. As he used his muscles, time and effort to court me, I agreed to engage. Very soon my new boyfriend expressed his urge to have sex with me, first subtle and shy, but consistently anyway. Then on several occasions, he made sexual innuendos. He pointed towards couples kissing everywhere around us. When we embraced and kissed ourselves, his hands always wandered over my skin, in gentle curves and indirection, but nevertheless always sooner or later aiming for my breasts and my lap, or at least other areas under my cloth. I had to turn away his hands several times and give him a serious "no way now"-face, but after time he came back to these habits.

So one day I had enough with that. As much as I liked him and even found some arousal myself about his statue, his slim form and sometimes even his childish kind, something had to change. I looked the issue up and finally realized it wasn't much his fault, not much he could change, because at his age it was quite normal to be horny as hell, pretty much like a dog in heat. Poor baby. So I made him an offer:

"Listen. I am willing to get you off on a daily basis. I will make you cum every day because I love you and want to see happy and satisfied. Obviously, sex with me is very important for you." He nodded with a wide grin on his big boy face, even while I continued: "But there are conditions you have to fulfill. First, until we haven't broken off our engagement I am the only person in which by which actions and permission you may become willingly aroused, jerk off, cum or have other kinds of sex. You keep yourself for me. That explicitly includes masturbation when you are alone. No more jerking off except I order you to. Do you understand me?" I waited until he nodded again and kissed me. But that wasn't all I had in mind: "Also, I completely determine the sex we are going to have. You follow my orders and rules. We are going to have sex daily, but exactly when I want and how I want it. You will only do what I tell you to do, even if it is to surprise me or act on your own. And I won't let you off the hook one day, just because you don't want it one day, let me tell you. Either you are in, or you are not." I tried to remain my most serious face, though I had to suppress my joy about his crazy enthusiasm. "Do you agree?", I asked him. Finally, he said a word: "Yes." He embraced me and gave me a long and hot kiss. He was even patient enough to let me open my mouth first in longing for his tongue.

When he left his last lesson this day, I already waited for him outside the building. We went hand in hand to my place. As usual, my parents were only getting home late in the evening. While we were going to have sex, I still had my limits. I wasn't going to expose myself or enact in any too intimate way before I wasn't ready for it. For my part, the very first goal to achieve was to satisfy his urging need and build some trust for more tricky things I had in mind. So for my safety and comfort I had bought a fleshlight, an artificial pussy put into a tube similar to a flashlight, made of soft silicon. I told my boyfriend to drop his pants and underpants, close his eyes and stand still. After he had done so, I put out the fleshlight, lubed it up as much as I could and briefly warmed it up under a stream of hot water. Despite three test runs alone using my dildo I had no experience here to help me out, neither with the fleshlight nor with a real penis. Anyway, there's always a first time. So I slipped his already stiff cock slowly into it. He moaned, and I started to move it out and back in. First soft and in a reasonable speed, then increase it with the confidence of his pleasure. Then I had my short fun of switching between different paces and depth until he quickly and apparently came into it. He opened his eyes, a bit surprised of the fleshlight, but happy nonetheless. I gave him a quick kiss on the mouth and put the fleshlight into his hand: "Time you learn to clean your mess up." I grinned, but he did as I had told him. After that, he was peaceful enough for a soft cuddle in my bed. As his cock got stiff again shortly before he had to leave, I repeated the procedure. This time I ordered him to keep his eyes open. On the other hand, I let him have a seat.

With every following day, we repeated my boyfriends steam off. I became more confident, and also increasingly aroused by being in control. First I started to vary the scene. I had him lay on the bed completely naked, eyes closed. Then I mounted on his chest, pressed my thighs gently around his head and felt his warm breath on my lap, even through my jeans, while I jerked him off, careful about not letting him cum too soon. I had started to enjoy our compromise on intimacy. Another day I had him stand completely naked, eyes shut, and secretly had my phone record a video of him being jerked off. I even watched it later a couple of times and masturbated to it. Seeing him exposed this way suddenly felt so hot.

After that, I felt a bit guilty, but still anxious he would be overcome by his urge and try to dominate me with his superior physique. So I bought pink leather cuffs. After he had undressed again I blindfolded him, cuffed his hands behind the back, and then while using the fleshlight, I kissed him, licked his skin, softly bit him, groped him all over his body. In between, I pinched his nipples, but this was a thing that turned him down, so I let it be. He came as loud as never before. Totally happy he said: "You are the best." But before I let him free I ordered him to drink. At the end of the fleshlight, there was a cap to tighten or lower the pressure. I held the fleshlight down and let the liquid flow into the cap. Then I detached the cap and led it to my still blindfolded boyfriend's mouth. Like medicine to a small child, I encouraged him: "It won't taste, but take it in for me." Though he wasn't sure about the drink, he made a disgusted face but obeyed my order. Now I was happy, too.

Part 2
Posted in Stories
Views 1853 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments