Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old
Rating: 8 votes, 3.50 average.

Random Reviews (Kinky toys and non kinky toys.)

Posted 04-26-2017 at 06:51 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 04-26-2017 at 06:58 AM by IceMaiden

This review is for the "Share the burden" thread, Sain's task of reviewing something recently bought, read or watched.

*Will add other reviews to this post so I'm not spamming the blog section.

My first review is of Silicone Mouth Ball Gag Breast with Nipple Clamps, that AM recently bought for me as part of my birthday present. (I'm still sore he thinks anything with gags or clamps is a good gift for me!)

Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Use and Importance of Titles In D/s

Posted 03-28-2018 at 03:04 PM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)
Updated 03-28-2018 at 03:08 PM by IceMaiden

AM wanted me to write an essay about this and this was the end result:

Most people in the kink community use titles with their partner, usually the title is decided upon by both parties and may change or alternate over time as their relationship progresses. Some wanna be doms or high and mighty doms assume that all submissives should address them and anyone else who identifies as dominant in such a way but they are usually laughed at and ignored by the majority of experienced BDSM
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

My view on punishments

Posted 04-15-2019 at 01:29 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 04-15-2019 at 02:16 PM by Butterfly

I am pretty sure that I have blogged about a similar topic in the past, but talking to a friend recently, I had a few points come up that I thought I wanted to get written out to share with others.

Punishment vs. Funishment
First of all, I want to state that I take punishments very seriously, both as a Domme and a sub. I know that a lot of people like, what I call, funishments. This is the fantasy of being "punished" or in trouble and being subjected to something like
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.50 average.

Tasks and rules from holiday thread

Posted 08-12-2019 at 10:27 AM by Matt: (Matt's blog)
Updated 08-14-2019 at 08:22 AM by Matt:

A list of all the accepted tasks and rules given in mine and Sam's holiday thread. excluding keywords, see other blog)

If I've missed any, please let me know!

===============================

I think Matt should be naked when at the house unless a task requires clothes.

Anytime Matt wants to pee while at the house, he has to strip (if not already naked) put his collar and leash on, hold the end of leash in his mouth, get on his hands and knees and...
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Jaro's Visit to Canada: Anal Fisting

Posted 08-15-2019 at 01:42 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 08-15-2019 at 02:07 PM by Jaro

**Jaro and I wrote this blog together. My part is written in purple. **

This day was possibly the best live play session so far. We were going to try fisting, but I got even more than that.

Mr. Devious was out golfing with some friends, so Jaro and I had the house to ourselves. I knew I had to get some cleaning done but I was feeling very lazy and didn’t want to do very much. Then I remembered that I had a worm slave who could do some cleaning for me AND entertain me at
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 3.50 average.

Things I've done for an orgasm

Posted 03-27-2024 at 10:39 AM by pluky
Updated 03-27-2024 at 10:42 AM by pluky

This journal might be regularly updated on commented on with new tasks that I end up doing to earn the permission to cum, there's always more of those and they tend to be at the limits of my comfort zone.

Based on previously approved hentai images I figured that the censoring rues don't apply to drawings the same way they do to photos, so I will post my doodle of this morning's task that I earned my orgasm with, a picture is worth a thousand words, hopefully it's ok.

(clic...
getDare Devil
Old
Rating: 40 votes, 3.48 average.

My Kink Journey. 3/5

Posted 11-25-2020 at 02:50 AM by SilverBlue (Dare Reports)
Updated 09-07-2021 at 04:35 AM by SilverBlue

Guess what? Part 3 continues from Part 2.

I’ve re-written this about 3 times now. I don't want to rush through everything, but I have a terrible habit of going off on wild tangents when I’m writing. A parting piece must be written with care, so I’ve given plenty of thought over what is relevant to share here and what is just me rambling on. I know I'm not the best writer, but I try.

I might have been a bit too brief about what happened in the past that effected my confidence.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sb mower heels tiny.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	44.2 KB
ID:	943  
Posted in Uncategorized