Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > BannaGirl

Rate this Entry

PM Dares

Posted 01-06-2016 at 09:59 AM by BannaGirl
Updated 11-21-2016 at 11:15 AM by BannaGirl

PM DARES currently dissabeld!

If i am Done i need to awnser with "Woof"

PM me "A Slut" and ill Lick the toilet X minutes while fucking myself.

PM me "Worthless A Slut" and I'll lick my toillet X minutes but beforhand i have to use it.

PM me "MASTURBATION VIDEO" and pm me a video of a girl masturbating and I will mimic her.

PM "edge" and "I" have to push the vibe inside me and edge as many times as i can within X time (max time 10 mins)

PM me "ADD" as well with your idea for a PM dare and ill look over it.

PM me "DRIPPING PUSSY" and I fill my pussy with 2 icecubes and lie against the wall with my feet up and masturbate so that the melted water and my juice flow all over myself.

PM me "DRIPPING Cunt" and I fill my pussy with 2 icecubes, kneel on the floor spread open and masturbate so that the melted water and my juice fall to the floor. Afterwards I'll clean it up with my tongue.

PM me "GOOD DOGGY x" and I'll strip naked and walk on all fours for X minutes and eat my next meal off the floor with no hands (Max 60)

PM "lipstick" with x number (max 5) and I have to kneel with my knees spread and write x stated number of dirty names I chose for myself on my body.

PM "Spank" and x number (maximum 2) and I have to chose x stated number of implements, lie down on my back naked with my knees raised and spread and spank my pussy 5 times with each implement.

Feedback and Comments are desired!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 3080 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments