Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Night Drifter

Rate this Entry

My Biggest Fantasy

Posted 01-25-2015 at 07:37 PM by Night Drifter
Updated 01-03-2020 at 09:43 PM by Night Drifter

My favorite fantasy is just waking up, blindfolded. I'm tied down, not able to move or see where I am. I'm completely naked except for a diaper. I can feel it wrapped perfectly around me, a fit that's better than any other diaper. Seamless. My mouth is held open wide by an o-gag. My ass is plugged with a plug that pulsates and changes size. My entire body is tingling.

I hear someone close to me, moving around me. Suddenly something pricks my arm and suddenly I can feel everything 10 times better. My skin is so incredibly sensitive. I tense up as something big brushes against my cheek. I tense up as it brushes again, pushing harder and slipping towards my open mouth.The huge dick somehow fits in the gag and into my mouth. The smell of musk and the taste of sweat overwhelm me. He starts to pump in and out and I can't help but moan at the feeling.

Time is meaningless, and after what feels like forever, he pauses, then slams into my mouth, dick twitching. The shots of cum hit the back of my throat, and cover my mouth quickly. The taste is divine, and it just keeps coming. as I swallow the first load, the tip of my dick tingles and warmth floods out around my crotch. As he cums in my mouth, I piss my diaper and it goes on for a good minute before he's finally finished. He pulls his dick from my mouth and I think that's it. But then suddenly, a stream of liquid hits my face and chest. He pisses all over me, marking me, his stream seemingly endless. Finally after another long minute, he finishes, the last ten seconds all in my mouth. He rubs down my throat coaxing me to swallow. He bends down to my ear and whispers, "I'll be back later, enjoy your other guests." And leaves.
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments