Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > lola.fox

Old Reports
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 5.00 average.

A Spiraling Denial

Posted 09-08-2020 at 11:46 AM by lola.fox
Updated 10-08-2020 at 01:37 PM by lola.fox

Recently, I've been in the habit of calling James late at night due to being bored and insatiable. I can get up later nowadays since I work from home and just get unbearably turned on since we've not been able to see each other for months due to COVID, allowing me to call him in the middle of the night my time - very early morning his time. I wake him up before work and he tells me naughty things while I tease myself with my wand and he strokes his cock, with us usually cumming together. One day last...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 4.60 average.

Public Adventures :)

Posted 10-16-2014 at 11:29 PM by lola.fox

I’m back for my second blog post, and if it’s possible I think that I’m more nervous then I was the first time! I feel like I have something to live up to this time around, which is incredibly daunting. I hope it’s as well received as it seemed to be last time, and that whoever happens to be reading gets a bit of enjoyment out of it.

It all started early this morning when I was chatting with Sir while I was at work. Chatting with him when I start my day and he’s ending his is something...
Posted in Old Reports
Old
Rating: 8 votes, 4.50 average.

My Most Recent Experience with Sir (And My 1st Blog!)

Posted 09-21-2014 at 10:18 PM by lola.fox
Updated 10-16-2014 at 11:30 PM by lola.fox

Disclaimer: This is my first blog post so I’m SO very self conscious of it. So self conscious of it in fact, that I was too embarrassed to reread anything I had typed, so please excuse any mistakes! My lovely Dom had told me to write up this report for him and had said there was only a small chance of him making me post it, but clearly he tricked me.. He’s lucky I like him anyway. Anywayyy, I hope you all like this report, and if you don’t I hope you take it easy on me .

I hadn’t played...
Posted in Old Reports