Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Welcome to this kittens blog! Sit back, pop some popcorn,
And enjoy, my fellow freaks and geeks!
Old

Turns out I've been lying to myself for 7 years

Posted 08-06-2023 at 08:02 AM by Twisted Kitten (The blog of a sweet bean)
Updated 08-06-2023 at 08:04 AM by Twisted Kitten

Hello my fellow freaks and geeks!

It's been a LONG time since I've posted here on my blog, but life has been HECTIC to say the least.

(TLDR at the bottom)

The long and the short of it is, I've been identifying as "nonbinary" and using "boy mode" to be safe while driving the semi through states like Tennessee, Texas, Florida, and Georgia. Unfortunately, "boy mode" would cause severe dysphoria (wich I'd ignore) and result in...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

A super special spooky Halloween!

Posted 10-19-2020 at 08:40 PM by Twisted Kitten (The blog of a sweet bean)

Halloween is my FAVORITE holiday, and it's on a Saturday this year! Not to mention it's also a BLUE MOON. The last time that happened was way back in 1944, and it won't happen on Halloween again until 2039!

So that being said, naturally I've got to take advantage of this opportunity.

One of the things on my bucket list is to celebrate a true Samhain (Halloween) and preform a ritual under the blue moon of Halloween night. This year, I get to do just that.

Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

I have reached a dilemma

Posted 07-20-2020 at 10:00 PM by Twisted Kitten (The blog of a sweet bean)

My post count. It's 666. I wanna start posting again, but at the same time, I don't know if I really wanna change that awesome number! Like, I've got 666 posts!? HAIL SATAN! xD
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

So my roomie started spanking me out of no where.

Posted 07-20-2020 at 09:13 PM by Twisted Kitten (The blog of a sweet bean)

So like, my roommate used to never ball tap people, but he's started doing it to me. He also started smacking my ass randomly too. 😦

Like, I haven't said anything about it, when he ball taps me I just like, laugh about it because I think it's a joke. Like locker room humor.

And when he slaps my ass I always respond with "thank you" and he walks away laughing. I honestly think he's just being playful and joking around with me, cus like, I know he's not...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Im getting a new toy!

Posted 03-13-2020 at 11:58 AM by Twisted Kitten (The blog of a sweet bean)

Ok, so I've always wanted to get one of those fucking machines? ya know, the kind that you get all tied up and they just plow you relentlessly for hours on hours on hours? ... right. yea, one of those. I've always wanted one for ... erm... studdies. xD

I've wondered how many forced orgasms could I achieve if i were strapped into a fucking machine for an hour? and so, with the use of my tax return, I went online and found one!

It was off Amazon, so I trust that ill get it....
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

I finally have a worthy Dom!

Posted 03-08-2020 at 02:27 AM by Twisted Kitten (The blog of a sweet bean)

GYYAAAHHHHH!!!!

ok, so like, I wasn't looking for a dom at all right? then one day, this random user id never talked to before sends me a PM and is all like "hi there, i saw your profile and you seem really interesting! id love to just chat and get to know each other, maybe be your dom some day"

And so i'm all like "meh, sure why not? lets chat"

we get to talking and just kinda hit it off like, immediately! shes just so awesome, we have...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

another day down and gushing about my mommy

Posted 03-04-2020 at 09:36 AM by Twisted Kitten (The blog of a sweet bean)

Hello getdare, Guess its about that time to make another post!

so its another day done and over with, and what a day its friggin been. like, on my way into work my cars alternator went out, so now its stuck on the side of the highway and i gotta find a way to get it home in two days or the cops tow it. i cant just fix the car, i don't get paid for two more days! gonna be cutting it really close on this one.

but i'm super excited for this weekend! Miss Jada (my mommy) has...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized