Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Anatomy of Me

Random ramblings of a vivacious horny individual.
Rate this Entry

15 Anal Dares

Posted 02-04-2012 at 09:03 AM by bodacious
Updated 02-07-2012 at 02:12 PM by bodacious
Tags anal, dares, diary

I'm trying to get better at completing dares given to me, so this is what this blog is for. This "dare" is the result of losing in "Loser Has To.." thread to HollyAnn...

1. Fuck your self with the anal beads for 5 minutes
2. keep your largest plug in for 3 hours
3. Go for a jog with your vib in your ass
4. fill your ass with ice
5. put a plug in and go to the store and have it fall out
6. the next time you do anal use tooth paste as lube
7. put your vibe in your ass till you cum 3 times
8. give yourself an enema
9. next time you go shopping use your anal beads
I'll give the rest later

1: Anal Bead fucking went pretty well, I enjoyed my shower and I did more than 5 minutes.
2. I'm gonna substitute my smallest because I've never put such a big plug in - especially that long. Next challenge!!
3. My room is right by the staircase so I wasn't worried about seeing anyone when I was walking however, my roommates are a different story. I left my room with the vibrator already inserted. One of my roommates was in the common area so I waited until I was in the stairwell to turn on the vibrator. I could literally feel my walls vibrating around the weird insertion. I jogged up the four flights and then down to the sub-basement towards the emergency exit of the building.
I didn't see anyone but I did hear a door open and close literally a floor above me when I was coming down. I didn't turn the vibe off until I walked in my room. When I went to the bathroom, I was literally leaking my own juices. The excitement...
Posted in Dare Diary
Views 8930 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Amazing dare and good stories. Look forward to the rest!