Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AnalAddict's Annals

Musings Reflections, lessons learned, and other notes
Old

Before Lightze's Curse Backfires

Posted 12-22-2020 at 11:29 AM by AnalAddict (AnalAddict's Annals)
Updated 12-24-2020 at 06:23 AM by AnalAddict

About a month ago, I placed a curse on Lightze that appeared on his PM dares the moment December came along. Unfortunately, the curse got jumbled when he opened a rift too close to the blog. While his attempt at deciphering the messed up magic was a valiant one, I'm afraid he didn't get it right. There's a real danger the curse will backfire if he doesn't break it properly, and cause denial for the remainder of 2020.

Who says you shouldn't mess with curses, Princess? EVERYONE does. Just...
getDare Addict
Posted in Musings
Old

Please, Sir, may I cum for you?

Posted 12-06-2020 at 10:19 AM by AnalAddict (AnalAddict's Annals)

I’m begging you. With words, just words at first. Please, Sir, may I please cum for you? Please, Sir. I beg of you.

On my aching knees. Feeling the unyielding, cold floor and wishing you could see me beg. Bending forward in supplication, hands in front of me, tits pressed to the floor too. I wish I could crawl to beg at your feet, to look up at you, to see your eyes and know, guess, try to understand what your eyes tell me. I want to show you how desperate you’ve gotten me, I want you...
getDare Addict
Posted in Musings
Old

What Makes Addi

Posted 12-03-2020 at 06:44 AM by AnalAddict (AnalAddict's Annals)
Updated 12-24-2020 at 06:22 AM by AnalAddict

This post won’t be about anal. Ok, scrap that, there will be something about anal. I mean, I have a reputation to uphold.

It’s about much more though—about what makes me tick, what drives my likes, and why I’m going to glare at you if you come near me with a ginger plug. Unless you’re Dungeonmaster, in which case—Yes, Sir.

The Torment Of Pleasure And The Calm Of Submission

My list of likes is like a smorgasbord of treats that can lead me straight into submission....
getDare Addict
Posted in Musings
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 4.00 average.

Toys of an Anal Addict

Posted 11-28-2020 at 03:30 PM by AnalAddict (AnalAddict's Annals)
Updated 12-03-2020 at 01:48 AM by AnalAddict
Tags anal, clamp, dildo, toys

This was a long time coming and has now been decreed by a lovely getDarian.

Note that the Power of Blue has fizzled out.

Butt plugs
  • Small plug - black, 9 cm (3.5") insertable length, 3.5 cm (1.4") width
  • Medium plug - pink, 12 cm insertable length (4.7"), 4 cm (1.5") width
  • Large glass plug - Icicles no. 14 - clear glass, 10 cm (4") insertable length, 4.5 cm (1.8") width
  • Large silicone plug (mostly used as dildo as it doesn't
getDare Addict
Posted in Musings
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

The Beauty of an Edge

Posted 11-08-2020 at 03:22 AM by AnalAddict (AnalAddict's Annals)

For Dungeonmaster. Just so you understand exactly what your denied slut feels when you drive her to the edge.

It’s been a mere 65 hours since my last orgasm. Nothing in the grand scheme of all these courageous getDarians who live months of denial. And still, when Dungeonmaster was driving me wild with edges this morning before I got even out of bed, I experienced yet another first—the slow-building perfection of an edge. I thought I’d share what it felt like.
getDare Addict
Posted in Musings
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 5.00 average.

The Ass and Nothing But(t) the Ass

Posted 10-09-2020 at 12:41 PM by AnalAddict (AnalAddict's Annals)
Updated 11-22-2020 at 05:44 AM by AnalAddict

As I've been plugged for more than two days now, I thought I'd write about my plugs, my current routine and how I've been experiencing it so far. Thanks @Blue Fox for giving me the inspiration for this blog post.

As I mentioned in my first blog post here, my former dom required me to be plugged at all times so my ass is open and accessible. Being an anal addict, I've found this rule exciting and thoroughly frustrating. Let me explain.

For those of you who haven't experimented...
getDare Addict
Posted in Musings