Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Spy Cam: Part 3

Posted 11-20-2021 at 10:48 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 11-20-2021 at 11:01 PM by Butterfly

Today was the last of our spy cam session. You can read parts 1 and 2 if you are interested.

Mr. Devious and I put our Christmas up today, so I had Jaro's spy cam up in the background on my computer while we listened to Christmas carols and decorated. Not a lot happened as I let the worm get some quality sleep.

I did consider waking him up to torture him, but I decided to be nice and allow him to sleep.

The predicament
Right now I am sitting here
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average.

Spy Cam: Part 1

Posted 11-19-2021 at 11:09 PM by Butterfly (The Butterfly Effect)
Updated 11-20-2021 at 09:54 PM by Butterfly

For our anniversary, Jaro and I decided we wanted to do a spy cam scenario. We began today!

The set up:

We have set the camera up so that it is facing his living room. He has moved his mattress to the middle of the room, with a bucket of water off to the side, a roll of toilet paper sitting beside it, waiting for him to do one of his most private activities, in front of me.

Thankfully for him, this setup also allows for his kitchen to be in view, for he
A Butterfly Princess <3
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Toy Review - Tantus Cush 02 Dual Density

Posted 11-16-2021 at 03:47 PM by lola.fox

TL/DR: I didn't think I was a fan of dildos until I tried out the the Cush 02 - the think that originally drew me in was the candy pink color.

The only ones I'd owned were an oddly textured stiff flesh colored one and one that was far too big at nearly the size of my forearm so I wasn't sold on them. I set out to find a dildo with good reviews that specifically mentioned texture. I found Tantus, which seems to be a reputable brand, and I was shockingly...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Toy Reviews
Old

Toy Review - Light My Fire Dildo

Posted 11-16-2021 at 03:40 PM by lola.fox
Tags toy review

TLDR: Realistic hot pink silicone suction cup dildo. It's got an inexpensive price point, needs no batteries and is an average length and width so it's a good starter dildo.

I originally bought this to use with a harness, but I needed it for a task that required a suction cup dildo so I thought I would try it out myself before using it on someone else. The suction cup stayed very firmly on both my shower wall and Ikea desk and was actually a little...
♡ limited edition - cock tease barbie ♡
Posted in Toy Reviews
Old

Last Two Tasks For My Master

Posted 11-15-2021 at 01:21 PM by OnlineHumiliateSlve

Hey all it’s been a while since I posted to my blog so my master is having me post and explain a couple of the tasks I’ve done recently!

A few days ago, I had a little bit of time free so I was a squishy pants for my master. I put on panties and sweatpants and in the back I put a few scoops of peanut butter and a few scoops of jelly. It felt extremely sticky and messy! Then in the front I put shaving cream and whipped cream in my pants. Making my pants squishy from the front and back....
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 5.00 average.

Multiple orgasms and streaking in the public library

Posted 11-15-2021 at 02:33 AM by ClaireScott
Updated 11-15-2021 at 02:44 AM by ClaireScott

Since I’ve been back, the dares have slowly started to trickle in again which I am super happy and excited about! This past weekend I performed a dare thanks to Darkrider_X who issued the date as such:

Starting with driving to the location. Dress in as skimpy of clothing as you dare with your smallest plug in your ass. Select a location that allows you to do two of the following things. Be sure to take a backpack or large bag with you to carry toys and clothes for part of the dare.
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 4.20 average.

A banana up my…ASS!? Caution: some pooping involved

Posted 11-14-2021 at 03:31 AM by ClaireScott

So i’ve found myself intrigued by the idea of inserting a banana into ones anus. I kept wondering how it would feel and how it would work. While chatting with a guy on a sex chat, he asked why I didn’t try it myself, and in effect dared me to do it…so I did…twice. After much discussion with the person, the dare was to insert an entire banana up my ass and leave it in with the aid of a butt plug for a period of 1 hour. So here’s a dare that might interest any of you who are into anal and some mild elements...
Posted in Uncategorized