Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > alex_carter

Rate this Entry

Toys I have

Posted 09-02-2012 at 06:56 PM by alex_carter
Updated 12-03-2020 at 06:28 PM by alex_carter

*IF I DON'T SEND YOU A REPORT AND YOU DESERVE ONE MESSAGE ME REQUESTING IT! YOU CAN EVEN SEND A PUNISHMENT IF YOU WISH.

Here's a link to some of my wish lists of toys I want.Only if you want to, you can buy me anything on there and send it to me. Just let me know who you are (don't have to tell me what you got me) and I'll message you when I get the item and you will be the first person to tell me how to use it or play with it on me.

LINKS---
https://www.lovense.com/wish-list/67zrmhq

https://www.amazon.com/hz/wishlist/ls/1T8NOT4AWR3ZH?&sort=default

this item, this item, this item, this item, or this item... all of them would be size XX-Large

The easiest way do this may be to purchase a prepaid visa card from the store and PMing me the info (card number and security code) and telling me what you want me to get. If your interested in this just get in contact with me via PM and I'll be more than willing to work with you as best as possible.

• Electric toothbrush
  • Enough rope for a crotch rope
  • 3 Handkerchiefs
  • Baby Oil
  • Baby Powder
  • Size 6 baby diapers (Won't actually fit, so can't use and must be worn with panties overtop to keep them on, but the feeling is still there.
  • Purple Baby bottle (Holds 10 oz.)
  • Pink and Purple baby's pacifier
  • 5 clamps with bells on the end like this
  • Rope under my bed to keep my legs and arms secured wide open (spread eagle) to the edges of the bed. Image can be seen in my album on this site (not the panties one obviously)
  • Plastic Rectangular shaped hairbrush
  • Plastic Oval shaped hairbrush
  • Wooden oval shaped hair brush
  • Wooden bath brush
  • Egg vibe (wireless) (Very similar to this...
  • Rubber bands
  • Clothespins
  • Makeup brushes
  • Magic wand (Mine is black and can only be used late at night when my family is sleeping or when no one else is home.
  • Nipple Suckers... like this (Can maybe be used for clit too???)
  • Scouring Pads like this
  • A balled up pillow to put under my tummy and keep my hips up and off of my bed.
NOTE: Stuff in red I am unable to find at this time.
*New (or newly replaced) items are in bold
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 6703 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    If you want to buy me a toy not on my amazon wish list post it here and I'll consider adding it to the wish list if I think I'll use it or if it's from another site you can always PM me and we can work it out.
    Updated 08-28-2020 at 06:08 PM by alex_carter