Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > OnlineHumiliateSlve

Rating: 2 votes, 3.00 average.

My Interesting Morning

Posted 03-01-2020 at 11:32 AM by OnlineHumiliateSlve

Hello, all! My master wanted me to post on here a recap of my extremely degrading, humiliating, and depraved morning!

I messaged my master the other morning right when I woke up. First thing he had me do is start twerking to bad music ike the brainless bimbo i am. While twerking he had me push out poop into my pants and eventually shit my pants while shaking my ass like a brainless bitch. I felt so utterly retarded and so extremely controlled and mortified shaking my ass with a lump of poop in the back of my pants. He then had me squat down, feeling it mash up against me, and smack my ass for a whole song, mashing it all over the Inside of my pants and my ass even more. Afterwards, he had ask permission for a wedgie. Once he gave me permission, I yanked the back of my panties up, mashing my poop up my crack even more, some spilling out the sides into the back of my pants.

Afterwards, he had me waddle to the bathroom where I got on my knees in front of the toilet. He had me kiss it and profess my love to the toilet while I was kneeling in front of it with poop in my pants and all, he told me it was now my boyfriend. He has me flush my head in it which is when I started crying a little. He then had me lick the seat and flush my head again. After that he had me reach in the back of my pants, and take handfuls of the poop and put it into the toilet. After putting most of it in the toilet, I then had to flush my head one more time. I was then allowed to clean up, but the entire thing made me feel so mindlessly controlled, pathetic, nasty and mortified. Thank you!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 954 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments