Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Jane@ an occasional blog of my exploration in submission

Jane@ back in control no more pre-approval -I just decided 13 11 19
I may update but recently being in my cell not much happened - now i am free who knows ?

I hope you enjoy what I posted back in the day - a little feedback is always appreciated - it can be horrid and cruel - or even nice!

Some entries have pictures the first 10 entries pictures are in albums the rest have attached.
Some pictures are not allowed on GD I may send them if you contact me may not -

PS if you want to rate please feel free - before you hit terrible think on, why not just comment instead then I will know what you think. mmm thats a fun thought!!
Rating: 31 votes, 4.74 average.

The Contract Week 8

Posted 11-25-2018 at 01:07 AM by jane@
Updated 01-15-2022 at 02:58 AM by jane@

Week 8
Monday

First thing D dropped in a large bag of clothes she needed taking to the dry cleaners and asked (told) me I would be doing that in my lunch break as I didn’t seem to busy this week!

We discussed an interesting proposal regarding a competition between myself and possibly Master C (or him being switched to be Bitch C and thus a sub as well) and myself or myself and D (as a sub!) . It was complex by D after a challenge from friend (now) Mistress E had agreed to explore her sub side – I was shocked but also intrigued by this turn of events – we will have to see what happens.
Evening Gym saw K (girlfriend – coffee and some plotting re Tuesday which in the end did me no good at all like all who plot against their betters I was squashed without mercy.
Then some role play –with Master Amorphous on Get Dare see https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php...categoryid=987
re Rape and Revenge under Horrid Night also later on Master Amorphous revenge.

Tuesday
How things change in 24 hours I am still D’s sub under the contract but both D and I are submitting to Mistress E we are both her Naughty Northern Nymphs Master C is also now Mistress E’s bitch C.
Being a bit of a Bimbo I don’t really understand how things have changed so dramatically.
Mistress E was last week my sub friend and Master C and Mistress D were firmly in charge of me and to some extent Master C was working with E now it’s all changed and I am unsure of where we are except my place is correctly at the bottom of the pecking order.
D and I are now in a competition between each other doing tasks as directed by Mistress E
Today D and I had to compete to give each other Orgasms while kneeling on rice grains we did this after work before going out to meet K as reported below. I will report the final result of our completion when it finishes as permitted by Mistress E.
__________________________________________________ _____________________
D and I met K in a bar after work for a few drinks. D introduced me to K as have you met T T – and I had to explain what T T meant (Tiny Teats and about the Get Dare thread) it was humiliating especially as K said great name very appropriate but why teats – and I had to explain about animal/dog/wolf connection, all in a public bar. K said she was defiantly going to join get dare to read all about me I was so embarrassed, D said she would log in later and show K my account.
K seemed really into humiliating me (perhaps as I have been the dominant in our previous encounters) K agreed with D that I had pathetic tits. While talking K leaned close to me putting her hand inside my jacket – and rubbed her hand over my (flat) chest - catching a nipple in between her fingers and pinching hard so making me jump (I had no bra on). She and D continuing to talk loudly about my lack of attributes. I was being treated as an object t belittled and abused both physically and verbally in a public bar - I swear K is a bad girl! I made to pull away from K who had me by the nipple but K just smiled and said to D in quite a loud voice yes just two little spots but maybe fun to pull on and pick at but no good for much else. I sat there blushing and infuriated but also getting moist between my legs and pushing my teats forward into K’s cruel fingers almost panting for further torment.
We left the bar and K and D walked in front of me holding hands and chatting. I could not hear what they were saying but was sure it was at my expense- I felt left out and ignored.
When we got to K’s - K not D said strip off, leaving hold ups on TT and found me a ‘uniform to wear’ an apron. I made then tea and while D and K drank and ate (none for me) K set me on to clean her house.
K was really into dominating me (revenge for our previous encounters) she kept calling me back to the kitchen,
K -pour tea (yes Miss) then a minute or two later –K- more milk (yes Miss -should I stay to serve you here?) –K- no you lazy slut get on with your cleaning (yes Miss) a minute later -come and stir my tea – did you forget the sugar (yes Miss but you don’t take sugar your sweet enough!) K- less back chat slut your cheek will get your cheeks warmed up bend over – six hand slaps to my bum cheeks and on it went! So I got little of the cleaning done.

After tea relaxed in the lounge and I could see that they were surfing web – my Get Dare account and PMs K reading some out loud and laughing. I after several drinks in the bar before I wanted to pee so meekly went to ask D - but she said no, Kate was in hysterics at this, D explained I was required to ask to pee not only at work but when ever we we together - and now I had to wait half an hour before asking again.
I went to carry on with my chores but noticed D and K going up to Ks bedroom where they closed the door.
I was mortified what was D doing with K? I admit I went and listened at the door. I had never thought D would go with anyone else - was I being cuckolded? Surely D wouldn’t but I knew K was up for sex anytime with any girl willing or not. I felt jealous, foolish and injured I stood listening half feeling ashamed at eavesdropping half needing to know . I could not hear much but then there was a moan and what sounded like a slap. Were they making out I knew what K was like - she was very attractive and had several girlfriends – god including me! - K was quite capable to seducing D. What were they doing if I knew K which I did D stood no chance or maybe D in her new state of liberation had wanted to do this – maybe it was to punish me for making out with K before?
I stood not knowing what to do suddenly the door opened K pulled me into the room they we both fully dressed and laughing. K said look D a peeping tom listening at the door. I felt stupid and flustered.
I stood there embarrassed - D said take off your apron and holdups and then come here and undress me – I was confused but removed my apron and went over to D and started taking her clothes off meantime K had stripped and jumped into bed. When D was nude she made me hold her hand and take her to the bed. She made me pull the cover back and then
slipped in next to K. K looked impishly up at me and said thank you TT for bringing D to my bed.
I thought fuck what have I done.
D said ‘fold my clothes neatly T T and stand facing the wall eyes closed.
I heard a clinking sound and felt a hand round my neck K whispered keep still pet and placed the dog collar that D had had me bring round my neck. The attached lead was cold and tickled as it hung over my back.
Held by the lead - I felt K feel my bottom and massage Something cold and sticky into my anus her finger penetrating me – her other hand pulling hard on the lead to keep me still .
K said now I know you don’t like anal play so that’s why I am doing this – no reason why D is the only one here who is going to be abused by me tonight dear Tiny Teats
I then felt something firm pressing against my arse hole as K pushed (as I learnt later) a butt plug up into me. It felt strange as I don’t even have a plug – it hurt a bit as K rotated it in past my sphincter which closed to hold it in place.
This was nothing compared to the emotions going through me. What was K going to do to D – I was powerless nude collared and plugged facing the wall eyes closed – it was all my fault. K pressed firmly on the plug a few times and patted my bottom leaning forward she whispered in my ear – ‘stay still now TT Slut or the whipping I will give you will make anything D has done seem like a gentle massage. Remember I know things about you that would shock a sailor never mind D so behave and stay still just listen and enjoy!’

I could not see but could hear as K crossed the room and got into bed – I could hear them as they kissed and then continued to make out in K’s bed. Was this D’s payback again for me having sex with K while she was on holiday and the session in the gym or was K taking advantage of us both? I was collared and had a plug in my arse and was standing there letting D have sex with as far as I knew only the second woman she had been with. Time stood still I was powerless and unable to control things I just hoped it was K was doing all the ‘work’ and D was just passive I could not bear to think she was actively participating. I felt the strange sensation of the plug and my full bladder reminded me I still wanted to pee but couldn’t.

After ages the sounds of sex died down I was sure that D had had several orgasms - K said ‘I bet that TT is jealous now (I was!) and still wants to pee – (I did). K said ‘you have to beg me to pee T T – come over here and kneel by the bed and beg’- so I did much to her and D’s amusement. D said ‘you must also thank K for showing me how good sex with a woman can really be’ – K -‘you really mean that D’ and they kissed. D -‘well it was so much better than with TT J but then you have such nice tits K and really know how to use your tongue and fingers oh it was sooo good’. I knew or hoped I did that they were doing this deliberately but realised that the saying -you can only be truly hurt by those you love! Is true.
D could see at this point - I was about to cry she got out of bed and picked up my lead handing it to K she said please take this devoted dog to the toilet you will need to check the bitch doesn’t make a mess.
I was led on all fours to the loo by K and was grateful to pee even with K’s looking on - it was very degrading.
K took me back to the bedroom and made me kneel by the bed.
K and D then discussed Master C verdict and court-martial punishment (K was really leaning a lot about everything) and that a ‘tit for a clit was a suitable punishment’. Master C had suggested to D that I should have a nipple skewered with a needle as I was forced to orgasm as punishment for putting a needle in my clit during a werewolf role play and making it to sore to be played with for a week.
D said I was privileged as K had kindly volunteered to make me orgasm explaining that she now knew K was - actually very good at giving orgasms and that I might learn something!
K was smirking and I was mortified but D had a smile when she said this so I took hope from that and consolation that she was just getting at me and K was not as implied (up to Emily’s standard) – way above mine!
I lay on the bed K was quite forceful and she and D twisted and pulled my nipples making them stand out like hard cherries. D held my lead and petted my hair as K did unspeakable things to my pussy and played with the butt plug in my arse.

Despite trying to resist to prove K was crap at sex! I felt my climax building, D had a needle in her hand and was now holding it by my teat which she had pulled taught with her other hand– I knew if I orgasmed she would drive the needle through my teat but I could not stop K was doing such wonderful things to my pussy and clit. I shuddered and arched my back as my orgasm hit, as I gasped and moaned K bit down on my clit and pulled the plug from my arse at the same time D pushed the needle in and trough my nipple. I was drowning it was so intense – pleasure and pain hitting me simultaneously a sharp lightning bolt through my nipple – my throbbing clit caught and squeezed between K’s teeth which pressed down oh so cruelly- my orgasm washed over me. I was submerged under a giant wave I could see the sun high above the surface I wanted to shout and draw breath and kick for the surface but was anchored by the weight and pressure of K like an anchor tethering my clit down to the depths of the ocean – I couldn’t breath – I was drowning in ecstasy.
I lay there panting slowly coming back to reality my hands cupping and protecting my ravaged clit and pussy. I tried to raise my head but was held down by the lead and collar – I saw D and K leaving the room
K turned as they left - saying ‘are your back then were just off to inspect your cleaning’ – they left me on the bed I was wet all over covered in sweat.
When they returned K said ‘cleaning was completely crap just like you - poor at sex crap at cleaning - but given the time allowed and on condition you will come and do a proper job soon I will let you off without a beating this time – especially as you brought D to my bed undressed her for me and did nothing to stop her deflowering by a real woman’.
I was speechless – we showered - in turn I was made to wash and dry them both then D took me home where we had ‘coffee’ and cuddles - D reassured me I was her pet bitch, K was ‘just a friend’ who was rather good in between the sheets tipping the velvet.

Wednesday
The competition task for D and I starting today for the rest of the week was:
A task for the rest of the week. Or better, a competition for you both. I dare you, Tiny Teats to check if Donna's knickers are wet whenever you want, and I dare you, Donna to let her check your knickers whenever she wants. Who gives up first has lost. The competition ends next Saturday, but of course it will be included in your daily reports...
Section Written by D
I dressed for today in a skirt (usually wear trousers) but thought more appropriate and easy access for my inspections - also wore my best knickers - unlike Jane who has a selection of sexy knickers or wears none I am in bit more conservative.

Went to Janes office first thing and I thought to show willing left door wide open - stood in front of her desk - and just lifted my skirt to expose my knickers and then did a twirl - I could see back into the corridor anyone passing could see me!
Jane just sat there open mouthed - Ha had shocked her. Dropped my skirt and said do you approve Jane.

She stood came round the desk and kissed me on the lips as she did her hand went up under my skirt and she ran her fingers over my knickers feeling through to my pussy- I was mortified the door was still open! - She smiled and said still dry dearest - now back to work.

Before lunch The Terror came to find me was sitting on a stool nobody near she leaned over whispered could she pee and put her hand up my skirt feeling my knickers - I was dry but this action did make me feel funny.

At home time I went to TT J office and repeated my morning twirl - still pristine knickers!

TT Jane@ writing again
Collected D’s dry cleaning in my lunch break. One of the guys at work asked me what TT stood for apparently they all were interested in D’s new name for me. Blushing I said it was just something D used and was from way back. He was not to be fobbed off so I said The Terror (thank you C I owe you one!) so be afraid as I am not as nice as you may have though; D knows what I am really like! (Well some truth in the statement). He looked directly at me and grinned saying ‘YOU- a Terror – no way you’re just great Jane!’ and walked away – nice to have a fan?

Thursday
The ‘cute’ guy I spoke to yesterday said Morning TT as I passed him on the way in – I did a double take then remembered it was not Tint Teats he thought it was The Terror if only he knew – I was still however blushing as I started up the stairs and a little tingly between my legs.
D day off

Friday
Complied with rules of contract.
D day off

Saturday
Private time -with D arrived for lunch we had a long discussion and comforting session – including several cups of Yorkshire Tea. We started the week both as subs but by today things had changed again the only constant being TT J is bad, naughty and does not deserve D. We have both explored things this week we nearly succumbed to the perils at sea but now in safe harbour can enjoy planning more voyages to far off places across what will probably be stormy waters.
What a week !! TT Jane@
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 2835 Comments 4
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 4

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Sounds like quite an eventful week! And that you're having fun playing with D and K as the roles change. The needle sounded intense, although I do think D could use needles to attach the words "tiny" and "teats" to you by your nipples. Pulling on them might even make your teats a little more noticeable...
  2. Old Comment
    Dear Sasa
    Thank you I am sorry my teats are so pathetic - your idea of cute labels pinned on is good but the labels would probably totally hide my teats (at least less offensive then).
    My be I should save up for surgery but starting from such a poor foundation the surgeon would have his work cut out! - ? just cut them off and start again - see sluts cook book - waxed sluts tits -- .
    Carry on you good works stay safe
  3. Old Comment
    They may be covered, but at least they would be labeled, so your mistress would know what should be under the little bits of paper!
  4. Old Comment

covered

yes you are so right
    will bring this to her attention
    thank you