Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

Tootsies and Smelly: Fantastic PM dares regarding feet and smell

Posted 06-18-2017 at 12:05 PM by CSasha
Updated 06-19-2017 at 12:11 PM by CSasha

As I explained here, I love PM dares. The following PM dares are my try on foot and smell fetish. Special thanks to Jaroface and RunningLiz for the inspiration and PMs I stole from them. Feel free to link to this list, copy all of them or parts into your own PM dare list, modify them however you like or just let them inspire you. PM or comment with any change or new PM dare proposals.

Play safe, sane and consensual, please!

I DON'T do these PM dares myself (until you find them in the lists in my signature ):

PM me "CARE" and I will carefully cream my feet as if they were the feet of a Goddess.

PM me "WORSHIP" and a picture of beautiful feet, and I will lower my body under the display or a print-out of it, worship it for at least 5 minutes and then edge.

PM me "CUTE FEET" and send me a pic of your flaccid cock or dry pussy, your erect cock or wet pussy, your genitals with my name clearly readable on them (no matter if flaccid, dry, erect or wet), and I will send you a pic of my cute, naked feet.

PM me "RATED" and for each pair of really pretty feet that I see, I will edge once.

PM me "HEELS" X with X up to 60, and I will wear my pair of high heels for X minutes.

PM me "PIC" and a specification, and I will find you a picture of feet exactly according to your specifications. If it is an exact match like you expected I may remove 1 edge from my bank. If it isn't, I must add 2 edges AND spank my soles 20 times each with a ruler.

PM me "SNIFF" and I will sniff my worst smelling shoes or socks for 5 minutes.

PM me "SWEAT DREAMS" and a workout proposal, and I will perform that workout as best as I can and use the clothes I wore for it as a pillow for my night sleep.

PM me "DIRTY" and I will wear my underwear for 3 days in a row, undress it, and then edge with my nose into it.

PM me "REGRET" and I will not flush from the next time I use my toilet at home until I have to leave the house or go to sleep. I will close the toilet seat, and hold my nose into the bowl sniffing it for 30 seconds every 30 minutes.
Views 3244 Comments 5
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 5

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Can I pick 2? I know I'm greedy!
    Updated 06-18-2017 at 05:37 PM by NoLimitz (I'm going too pick two anyway lol)
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by NoLimitz View Comment
    Can I pick 2? I know I'm greedy!
    I am pretty sure Cassandra would be happy if you took anything from one to all of them...
  3. Old Comment
    Quote:
    I DON'T do these PM dares myself (until you find them in the lists in my signature ):
    Sorry, guys. But thanks for the cake.
  4. Old Comment
    I thought NoLimitz meant taking PM Dares for his own list... Entschuldigung?
  5. Old Comment
    Could also be, but he sent me a PM. If you want to copy anything to your list, then feel totally free, even all if you like.