Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > OnlineHumiliateSlve

Rate this Entry

Why Nicki Minaj is My Idol

Posted 05-14-2017 at 07:20 AM by OnlineHumiliateSlve

Why Nicki Minaj is My Idol

Nicki Minaj is my idol for many reasons. The first reason is because she is the artist of my favorite song, “Stupid Hoe”. The song Stupid Hoe is a beautiful work of art and it clearly took a genius to create it with the amazing lyrics and captivating music video to go along with it. Nicki Minaj is also my idol because she is so talented at making music as well as music videos to go along with her music. For instance, in her Anaconda video, when talking about the banana seen in the kitchen, Nicki Minaj states "That was important for us to show in the kitchen scene, because it's always about the female taking back the power, and if you want to be flirty and funny that's fine, but always keeping the power and the control in everything.". Nicki Minaj clearly put a tremendous amount of effort into making sure this scene as well as the rest of the music video made women feel empowered. I idolize Nicki Minaj because she is so confident in herself. In all of her songs and videos she references and talks about how nice her ass is and she has the confidence to go in public and shake it and flaunt it. I can only dream of being as beautiful and good at dancing as she is. I also idolize how smart she is. In many interviews and speeches she’s done she has made it clear that she is such a smart woman with the utmost intelligence and if I could even be half as smart as Nicki Minaj then I would be happy. Furthermore, Nicki Minaj has done so much in saving hip hop. Hip hop is dying, but Nicki Minaj is clearly the savior with her amazing talent and love for music. I greatly admire and idolize the great effect she has had on not only hip hop,but all music. I also idolize the positive message and impact she has given to the youth of America. She is not only my role model but a great role model for many other young women in the world. How could anyone not look up to someone who displays how smart, respectable, and talented she is in so many creative and interesting ways? I also idolize her incredible lyricism and how talented she is at writing. For instance, a couple of her best lines include; “She ain’t a Nicki fan that bitch is def dumb/ you ain’t my son you my muthafuckin stepson”. As well as, my favorite Nicki Minaj lyric; “Flow is nasty, coffee/Don’t treat me like the Pope, cross me.”. It is evident through these examples of her lyrics that she is one of hebsst lyricists and most talented artists of all time. I idolize Nicki Minaj for her musical talent, her beauty, and her intelligence and creativity. Her intelligence, and talent are far above a woman such as myself and I can only dream to be like Nicki Minaj.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1368 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments