Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

A New Year, A Beautiful Challenge - 1 year of denial

Posted 01-01-2021 at 04:43 PM by AnalAddict (AnalAddict's Annals)

The last minutes of 2020 had me submerged in pleasure, swept away by one orgasm after another. The first day of 2021 brings a new promise—a year of denial.

When I joined getDare in October, kink was mostly about anal fun and the pleasure of pain—spanking, clamps, the idea of giving someone the power to hurt me and love it. I rarely went more than two days without an orgasm. On lazy days, I used to have more than one over the course of a day. Pleasure was uninhibited. When I submitted...
getDare Addict
Old

First Few Days As An Out Crossdresser

Posted 01-01-2021 at 04:07 PM by SissySlutSamantha

In my last blog post I told my coming out story. I came out as a crossdresser to my partner of 2 years and surprised to say its been a weird few days for the 2 of us.

The past few days have been full of emotion for both of us, there have been so many questions and I have tried to answer all of them as truthfully as I can.

My partner is still very confused and has been very truthful in saying that she's not completely comfortable with the idea.

Her first 3...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Deny me with exercise 🏋️

Posted 01-01-2021 at 08:53 AM by Bexx
Updated 04-08-2021 at 01:40 PM by Bexx

Hello this is my deny me with exercise blog from my thread! I’m going to try and update here as often as I can

For anyone who didn’t follow the thread starting today (January 1st 2021) I am going into denial until I finish the exercises listed below. Once I’ve finished all the exercises I’ve got another 70 days of denial added on for punishment for not replying to everyone.

Exercises are:
  1. Jumping Jacks - 1340
  2. Push ups - 1320
  3. Crunches - 1280
  4. Squats - 1400
  5. Bicep
Distinguished Member
Posted in Uncategorized