Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Kik Sessions

Posted 06-18-2018 at 03:56 PM by DanaL (Dana’s blog)
Updated 06-21-2018 at 12:35 PM by DanaL

My Owner, MaterCaz will allow someone to use me for a kik session with his permission. Below are rules and my list of toys and limits that you need to know for a session. If you are interested please contact him.
  • Max session length is 2 hours
  • All contact only in kik group created by my Owner
  • Safe word is red. If I say red, all activity will stop
  • Photos are entirely at the discretion of my Owner and I, don't demand or expect pics
  • My limits must be respected or the session will end immediately
  • Future/follow
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 10 votes, 3.80 average.

Why I Like To Deny Our Little Worm.

Posted 06-18-2018 at 10:00 AM by IceMaiden (IceMaiden's Blog of Awesome)

Jaro recently asked Butterfly and I why we both like to deny him so much. Butterfly already posted a lovely blog here in response.

My reasons are pretty similiar. Why do I enjoy it?
Because it is fun to watch him squirm. To see/hear him beg to be allowed release, only to be told a big fat no. It amuses me when he offers us things of his own accord in the hope we will trade that in exchange for allowing him to touch/orgasm.

Of course, we can and do often order him...
Truth or Dare Zealot
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Got some things (Toylist)

Posted 06-18-2018 at 04:34 AM by Trebaldin
Updated 09-13-2021 at 05:51 AM by Trebaldin (got some new things)

Hello there,

just wanted to tell all darers which things i own that can be used to dare me.

Toys:

a metal chastity cage alongside 2 padlocks with 3 keys each back on again cause i got a new one

clothespins:
haven't counted but approx. around 50

3 ropes:
10m long that's around 30feet if i got the math correctly

syringes:
no needle, works fine for suspending lube for example :P
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Ramblings of a diaper boy

Posted 06-17-2018 at 10:33 AM by Diapered_prince

Salutations,

I am still up with my grandparents, and will likely remain with them the entire month (and a bit of next month as well.) However, a routine has started to develop around the house so at least that is good.

My diaper supply is running low (right now I have 8 left) so I am going to need to go to the store sometime soon to purchase some more. The trick is, how do I get out of the house for a bit. I don't want to lie about where I am going, but my grandparents...
Distinguished Member
Posted in Diaper time
Old

Changing my dream fantasies

Posted 06-17-2018 at 07:29 AM by CSasha (I love words)

They say when writing a story or a novel, you have to learn to change your vision of it. Because when you bring it down into words and details, breath life into it, make it real, you get reflections and feedback. How you imagined things isn't right an healthy, so life points out that you have to change. Change your perspective, yourself, your story. As long as you don't, you will fail.

Since decades I bring up certain fantasy scenarios when I am in bed trying to sleep. They reflect...
Oracle
Old

PM dares

Posted 06-17-2018 at 02:28 AM by darkblue
Updated 06-02-2019 at 01:19 AM by darkblue

The old list, look for the update here: My Pimped Likes / Dislikes / Limits

PM EDGE [no.] - and I will edge for the [no.] of times in a row (maximum of 5) as soon as possible *#

PM RUIN - and I will perform a ruined orgasm as soon as possible *#

PM EAT - and I will cum in the palm of my hand and eat it all up *#

PM WATER X (maximum 6) and I will drink 7 minus X cups of water and not pee for X hours. #
(WATER 5 would mean I drink 2 cups...
getDare Sweetheart
Posted in Info
Old

Dress(ed)

Posted 06-15-2018 at 01:46 PM by PrincessJessica (Jessica's Blog)

I'm now half-way through the allotted time that I had to cross-dress for the 3-person adding thread, which means me and denied dicklet have spent nearly 11 hours(!) on public webcam, usually in some state of undress. That makes me feel like quite the cam slut I've really enjoyed doing it and exercising my inner-exhibitionist though. They've also proved to be reasonable antidotes to my ruins and, yet again, they provided a distraction to my guilty mind after yesterday's accidental ruin as I literally...
Truth or Dare Zealot