Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

team-up calander report blog

Posted 05-26-2018 at 11:09 PM by Vodin30
Updated 06-03-2018 at 01:33 PM by Vodin30

5/26

I have reinstated my calendar as my life has returned to normal and I have acquired a few daily and or weekly tasks that I follow.

I start my day with an edge before I get up from bed, next I spin a wheel to see what type of undergarments I get to wear, if any. This week it has been all panties. Sunday, Wednesday and Saturday I spun a wheel for a chance of orgasm. Sunday I received a ruined orgasm but was denied both of the other days. On Thursday I was given a special...
getDare Devil
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Two plus: Fantastic PM dares for two or more partners

Posted 05-26-2018 at 03:59 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 06-10-2018 at 07:04 AM by CSasha

As I explained here, I love PM dares. The following PM dares are for multiplayer fun, so for two or more people who want to be involved with each other with a single PM dare. Special thanks to KittyAydy for the inspiration and PMs I stole from them. Feel free to link to this list, copy all of them or parts into your own PM dare list, modify them however you like or just let them inspire you. PM or comment with any change or new PM dare proposals.

Play safe, sane and consensual, please!...
Oracle