Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > I love words

Welcome to getDare
Join the latest fashion of Promises.
Ever tried one of my fap roulettes?
Did you know about PM dares? A nice and gentle way to start playing here.
You can get a lot of PM dares by sending them in the PM dare bashing game.
Rate this Entry

Story: Mating Part 2

Posted 01-02-2017 at 04:41 AM by CSasha
Updated 01-02-2017 at 04:43 AM by CSasha

Part 1

He doesn't have much to say, not even his name. "My name is Kris.", I try to start a conversation. It's not my official name, but I had to get a new one since γamma names have exactly one syllable. "Mikal.", He replies. βeta names have exactly two syllables, but so do many male names. I try several other approaches to start a conversation, but Mikal seems to be a one-liner until he suddenly puts his large hand on mine and asks: "I want to make out with you?". He pulls me by my hand to get onto his lap. I resist only a little and remember the universal safewords in case I become sure that I don't want something he starts. Red, Mayday and S.O.S. should always work. Maybe he even knows what yellow means, but I am not that far yet. I am on his lap, and Mikal sticks his tongue right into my mouth. I push my hands against his chest, struggling with his force, but I don't tap three times either. It's hot for me, and I like a little fight. I could not play innocent if I would give right in, couldn't I? His arms embrace my back, he grabs my neck, kisses it and bites it softly. Then I can feel the bulge in his pants, and I put my hand on it and rub it. He whispers into my ear: "I am going to fuck you, bunny."

Mikal stands up and pulls me into the toilets, where he pulls off my sweater. He pushes me down, and I see his cock for a brief moment before he rams it into my open mouth. I can feel its size in my throat. He takes a last look down at my face and waits for a second to give him a sign, but I don't. Then he grabs my arms and backhead and has his way. It doesn't take long to have him lubed, and he turns me around to fuck my ass. It hurts, but I like it at the same time. I hear him moan while he has his pleasure with me. He turns me back on my knees and has my throat again, where he cums. After Mikal puts himself together, he takes some toilet paper and cleans my face from the saliva. He takes some more and wipes my ass before he dresses me again. "You are a good fuck.", He says with a broad grin on his face. He pulls me close and sticks his tongue into my mouth again, giving me a long hug and kiss. I try to push him away with full force because he is kissing me where he just put his dirty dick in, but I have no chance.

Mikal puts me back into the seat. He walks to the bar and brings me a hot chocolate. The bartender must have talked. It's as sweet as I anticipated. "I am driving you home.", He says, "But I'd like to show you my place before. Okay?". His place isn't anything special, but it turns out Mikal is. He calls back and we meet several times. Mikal doesn't hesitate to fuck me whenever he wants, often right away when we meet, but he is also there for me hours after that. He doesn't force me, but he makes it very pleasant to be with him and at his place. He insists on picking me up and bringing me home every single time. When we start talking with each other, it turns out he is a βeta indeed. I am so happy.

Weeks later I have changed. Often I feel hot and cold at the same time. I change my dress several times a day. I am jumpy and needy, and a brat like I have never been before. Fortunately for Mikal whenever he is too annoyed by that he just fucks me rough and everything is fine again. Still, he did notice and took action, so one day he guides me to a restaurant without saying anything. The waitress leads us to a table with a woman. Mikal shakes her hand and then introduces each other: "This is Dornisa." αlpha names have exactly three syllables. She is at least a whole head taller than me, takes my hand and kisses it. Immediately I have goosebumps. I want to delight her. That evening my eyes hang onto her lips while she chats with Mikal. It seems they already know each other for a while. She is an αlpha indeed, and I love her.

Dornisa turns up several times the days after. We three go to the theater, concert, for a walk, dinners at a restaurant, or we cook together. She makes presents and flirts with me. Finally, the night she dances with me she puts me to bed. She kisses and touches me everywhere. With every minute she makes me longing more for her, making me hard until she rides me into ecstasy. Weeks later of our threesome relationship I am totally happy and pregnant, though I am anxious about the bloody mess when the baby drives through my dam.

More stories
Help me with your feedback. Please rate and comment!
Posted in Stories
Views 2269 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments