Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Jon's World.

It's like a normal world, only weirder. Now with 100% more poetry!
Rate this Entry

Professional doesn't do a sexy.

Posted 12-02-2014 at 05:08 PM by An_Jon
Updated 12-02-2014 at 05:19 PM by An_Jon (I CAN'T PROOFREAD WELL ALL RIGHT)

BDSM shoots: Professional. Ah yes. Confidence. High production values. Impeccable lighting. Immaculate ropes. Beautiful people. Elegant. Aspirational.

Not sexy.

This is my personal opinion - but images where I can see that things have been put together in a lustful rush are far, far more appealing than the picture perfect posts I see around the internet. Who, honestly, has the time after a long day at work to worry about the length of the tails on their rope? Very few people. Dedicated people. Again, admirable, but not for me.

I read something somewhere which made the distinction between how areas look when scenes are set up for the camera and when they're set up for 'fucking'. I couldn't agree more. I just wish that the ones set up for fucking were put behind the camera more.

Real people are far sexier to me than aspirations. Real people I could talk to about gaming, food, traffic, the weather. Putting a shot in black-and-white and telling someone to hold a facial expression like they are a gentle summer's breeze suspended above a meadow full of bunnies to me drains out all of the personality from a scene.

No one holds a set face while fucking. They scream, hopefully. They moan your name and tell you to go harder. Professional shoots can look like the person behind it has been fucked into total boredom.

Give me imperfections. Give me a flabby tummy-bulge. Give me the faces of horny people who are loving whatever they're doing. There's a lot to be said that's good with the professional shoots; some of them are truly, dumbfoundedly (it's a real word NOW), beautiful. They just don't turn me on is all.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1033 Comments 2
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 2

Comments

1. Old Comment
    I totally agree!!!! Thank you for saying it.
  2. Old Comment
    When I look at a photograph of a human being, exotic or not, the first thing that I notice and the part I focus on the most, is the persons eyes. I believe that your eyes cannot force or fake an emotion. And it truly is the emotions behind a photograph that make it shine and give it light. I would rather look at a photo of somebody sad crying the ugly truly broken hearted cry, than somebody beautiful faking happy ....