Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > My life under the rule of my Queen Mistress

My experiences with my Mistress
Rate this Entry

Defending MY Princess

Posted 07-21-2014 at 09:40 PM by Nzrunner

I just wanted to take the time to shall we say serve a little warning and address something I have noticed.

First off, those of you who have read some of my pasts posts may have noticed the special relationship I have with Baby_Puppy. She is my companion, special friend, soulmate and my Princess. She is very dear to my heart and I have promised to protect her from anything that is harmful both physically and emotionally.

The Warning:
She is MY Princess and I will immediatly and forcefully defend her honor with all my resources. NO ONE looks down on her, judges her or speaks disrespectfully to her or else I will be there. I do not take kindly to anyone (not even for a pun) calling her degrading names and I will destroy any that do so.

Do to a few recent events I have decided to post this to let everyone know! She does not want a master or to be a mistress. She does not want your dares or dare requests. If you really have something along those lines feel free to message me and I will talk it over with you but most likely the answer will be a resounding NO. She likes to make new friends and feel free to get to know her (she is an amazing young woman) just remember I am never far away and she will forward me anything she is unsure of, dislikes or is wary of..... and if you ever hurt her I WILL hunt you down.

What I noticed:

I have seen many "masters" or dare givers immediatly address "darees" specially female ones as sluts or bitches. This is everywhere from the normal gd request forum to master/slave adds. Let me state right away that I am all for humiliation and degrading or dirty talk (personal favorites actually). But I do not think you should be jumping in and calling someone those things unless they have said it themselves about themselves or they have given you personal permission to do so. What if the person does not like being called that? What if they are not into that kinda of kink? I am not sure where I am going with this other than a charge to all of us to be a but more careful on how we address people before we really actually know them.

Anyway I will get off my soap box and continue my vigilence in looking out for my special girl.

P.S. DO NOT MESS WITH MY PRINCESS!!!!!!
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 17965 Comments 25
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 25

Comments

1. Old Comment
    NZ Runner well said about people immediately addressing a sub in a derogative tone, only their Dom should.

However without not knowing the reason for your post although it does look like you are being over protective, She should just ignore those idiots and if they are abusive in follow up PMs report them to the Mods

Mr Charcol
  2. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MrCharcol View Comment
    NZ Runner well said about people immediately addressing a sub in a derogative tone, only their Dom should.

However without not knowing the reason for your post although it does look like you are being over protective, She should just ignore those idiots and if they are abusive in follow up PMs report them to the Mods

Mr Charcol
    I dont know if its "overprotective" in this case. They seem to like each other alot and if Nzrunner protects her in this way its his way. I think its good and would like it if more people would do such things, thouch for this it seems to afford a very close connection to each other and I think they have it so its good.
  3. Old Comment
    Thank you both for sharing your opinions! I agree I may be a little over protective of my Princess BUT it is what SHE wishes as well. As Sweet Teen said we do have a VERY close relationship with each other to the point that we know virtually everything about each others life beyond GD. I love her!!! If we lived near each other I probably would have asked her to marry me by now. Does that give me license enough to be protective of her?

Nzrunner
  4. Old Comment
    NZ Runner and Sweet teen

I take back about being over protective maybe if we as a forum were as protective of our members we could rid it of jerks saying "yo Bitch your now my salve" etc
  5. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by MrCharcol View Comment
    NZ Runner and Sweet teen

I take back about being over protective maybe if we as a forum were as protective of our members we could rid it of jerks saying "yo Bitch your now my salve" etc
    Thanks for taking the time to see it from a different point of view! That is how I feel... maybe those kinds of people would not feel welcome if they ran into a forceful rebuke when they tried it, or a fiercely protective friend
  6. Old Comment
    I just reread what I wrote this morning and im sorry for my grammer but I think you got my point ^^*
  7. Old Comment
    Much like you I am also into derogatory remarks as my Mistress calls me her "bitch" a lot and I love it. It's kind of pet name for me when we're playing :P But I do agree with you in saying that don't call someone names or ask them dares unless they've said it's ok. This is a problem that has been here since the beginning with people, usually guys, too jacked on hormones to even care about anything other than themselves. Even one of my potential slaves yesterday pointed out that a guy responded to an ad from a female who was looking for a female slave, and sad to say that's not too unusual. Unfortunately the people who need to read this ad, like I've said on so many other ads won't.

On the other hand I do know how you feel about your princess and it's admirable that you protect her with such vigilance and fervor. I think every girl need someone like that in her life and I'm glad that she has found hers in you. I mean you have a cute puppy in your profile, how bad can you be :P
  8. Old Comment
    Komodo Jone

I think you have summed it up 100% maybe all Ladies need a Guard Dog like NZ Runner
  9. Old Comment
    Komondo,
    that is exactly how I feel and what I have observed in my time here on GD.. I also thank you for your kind words and I may be a cute little pup BUT... I have sharp teeth.

MrCharcol,
    May I suggest that the guys here follow your advice and find a lady they can protect whether thats their sub or just a special friend like my Princess?
  10. Old Comment
    When someone messages me out of nowhere and calls me a bitch, whore, cunt, slut, or even slave/sub, etc., it is not flattering, it does not reinforce my desire to submit, it does not endear me to the person in the slightest, and it certainly does not make me drop my panties and beg to act upon his/her every whim.

My first thought tends to be "...and who the fuck are you?", with my second being "I am so glad I have my Dom."

I'm very glad that your princess has someone like you wanting to protect her. For me, even just knowing that my Dom is willing to deal with the tossers out there when they go too far makes me feel far more confident and safe (and wonderfully his) than dealing with it on my own. It makes a difference knowing you aren't alone.
    Posted 07-22-2014 at 08:51 AM by naughtylittlegirl naughtylittlegirl is offline
  11. Old Comment
    I agree completely with all of that! When Brookie first joined chat at my suggestion someone called her a slut and it upset her and me and some friends tried to find the time stamp post to yell at the guy but we never did Guess it was a whisper message. She urged me to let it go but its not one of those things that should be forgiven. You wouldn't walk up to a girl on the street and say hey bitch if you didn't know her first, you might think shes a bitch but you likely wouldn't say it. Don't know why people feel it is okay to start off like that here.
  12. Old Comment
    I honestly don't like it when people message me saying that kind of things. It's quite triggering for me considering I've been Verbally and emotionally abused. When I get called things like a bitch and a slut my depression takes over and I won't eat for a while. I'm glad that everyone is concerned and in agreement on this topic. I just send the message to Nzrunner if its something I know I can't handle or they constantly message me about it. If its a simple message just like hey can u give you a dare? It's easy for me to say no.
  13. Old Comment
    Thank you for sharing my sweet Princess! I know you have alot to share and i know others will appreciate all that you say!
  14. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Baby_Puppy View Comment
    When I get called things like a bitch and a slut my depression takes over and I won't eat for a while.
    I am much like you. Being called those things is like someone turned on my depression button. Its a horrible feeling. Often I feel like it is a ridiculous reaction to feel that way but I can't help it. I am so glad that we both have someone looking out for us!

Nzrunner, keep up being protective! Us subs need it.
  15. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Subbiebrookie View Comment
    I am much like you. Being called those things is like someone turned on my depression button. Its a horrible feeling. Often I feel like it is a ridiculous reaction to feel that way but I can't help it. I am so glad that we both have someone looking out for us!

Nzrunner, keep up being protective! Us subs need it.
    Thanks for sharing and I will definitely be keeping it up but just to clarify Babby_Puppy is not my sub!!! She is more along the lines of the LOVE OF MY LIFE. But anyway I will most assuredly continue looking out for any that I can specially my Princess
  16. Old Comment
    Haha she may be the love of your life but she still needs looking out for so my point still stands :P
  17. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Subbiebrookie View Comment
    Haha she may be the love of your life but she still needs looking out for so my point still stands :P
    Lol, very true! I will always be there to love and protect her. So yeah... your point still stands i will keep looking out for her and safeguarding her
  18. Old Comment
    Good job Nzrunner for expressing your concern and feelings so forcefully, I too share the same feelings of protection towards my butterfly.

Quote:
    No offense to MrCharcoal at all, as he has a valid point, but some people simply cannot ignore certain terms. Upon reading or being addressed in a cetrain way, an instinctual reaction occurs which cannot be helped or ignored.
    While unfortunate, on a site like this it is more likely to happen than not. That is why it is so nice to see all of you sticking up for, and caring for each other.

It seems as though every day I read posts that touch or amaze me, this post is no exception. Keep up the good work
  19. Old Comment
    Nzrunner, the love and protection you show for your princess makes my heart melt.

I am one of those people who, upon hearing those types of comments, would take it personally and have involuntary reactions. I would be very upset over something that some people can just "ignore".

I am so glad that there are people out there who feel this strongly about it and I feel very lucky to know that my Sir would do the same for me.
  20. Old Comment
    I hardly need to comment on this because everyone has spelled everything out so clearly. But I'm going to anyway, of course.

See, I'm more the type that Mr Charcoal mentions. I pretty much just ignore the idiots. Wellll, okay, to be honest I don't precisely ignore them. Feel free to read through my blogs if you're not aware of my feelings about trolls.

But, having some random person on the internet come up to me and call me names doesn't really offend me. It puzzles me, more than anything else. I don't know if that's because name-calling isn't a kink for me (so I don't feel like they're doing something only my dom should be allowed to do), because I'm conditioned to being around ignorance, or because I have a difficult time investing emotion into what's, to me, an insignificant encounter. It might also be important to note that I have no trauma linked to any such names.

For me, not only do I feel comfortable with the idea of tearing "those idiots" to shreds, I actively enjoy it. And, in fact, I need that level of separation. It would actually freak me out to ask, or feel like I need, someone to step in for me. Not to say that there's something wrong with those that prefer things that way. It's more that I'm independent, to a fault. Literally.

I guess my real point is that people need to learn not just to respect boundaries, but to make an effort to find out where they are for each individual. Having someone else intervene on my behalf can be a bit of a boundary for me, but is obviously not an issue for several others. Whereas, for for Baby_Puppy, name-calling is a much bigger deal than it is for me.

/end rambling incoherent unnecessary blather
  21. Old Comment
    Kittenlyss, I agree with you as well.
    I am stubborn and independant and also enjoy batting around "trolls" and thide who disrespect me. But on the other hand, the feeling of knowing that there is somebody there who wants to protect you and keep you safe at any costs, to me it is amazing.
    I wouldn't want my sir to step in everytime, but knowing he would makes all the difference to me.
  22. Old Comment
    Ah, I like how you stand up for your princess, Nzrunner. Combined with your profile picture, it really reminded me of how a dog would fiercely protect the ones he loves, barking as a warning and biting if he has to. That's a compliment, by the way, I like dogs and how loyal they are as friends!
  23. Old Comment
    I adore that you posted this for your Princess.

I truly admire how protective you are and think you are doing a great job. I agree with Drwarschauu about the fierce dog protecting its owner and I think its wonderful.

Good luck to you both together .

24. Old Comment
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by asslvr's.butterfly View Comment
    Kittenlyss, I agree with you as well.
    I am stubborn and independant and also enjoy batting around "trolls" and thide who disrespect me. But on the other hand, the feeling of knowing that there is somebody there who wants to protect you and keep you safe at any costs, to me it is amazing.
    I wouldn't want my sir to step in everytime, but knowing he would makes all the difference to me.
    Well, when I said I'm independent to a fault, I wasn't kidding. I'm sure your way of looking at it is far healthier than mine. For a sub, I'm actually not very good at giving up control.

Although, I admit, I have gone to fetch a dom friend to handle a troll for me once or twice.

And I do get warm fuzzies when conferring with Almost on how to properly respond to asshats and he provides a line or two. (I believe he said "Tell him that I said he can fuck right off." ) ... But I digress. Having support is awesome.
  25. Old Comment
    I get that it's different for different people, and there's nothing wrong with standing up for your friends, but I hardly think all subs need to find themselves someone to protect them. Please. We're people too, you know. We're just as capable of telling those losers to fuck off as any Dom is.

If that makes you feel uncomfortable, no matter how you identify whether Dom or sub, then it's great to have someone to support you. But I don't think sweeping statements like 'maybe all ladies need a guard dog' are helpful at all. This is not a gender issue. It's a Dom/sub issue. Women =/= sub. To me, that's just as condescending and patronising and misogynistic as someone sending me a message calling me a slut or a bitch. I can defend myself. I can take comments from anonymous online losers on the chin. I don't need a fucking 'guard dog' to protect my virtues on a forum largely populated by trolls and people with fake accounts being creeps.

If you're a sub and a female and feel unable to protect yourself from idiots on getDare, then it's obviously wonderful for you to have someone to stand up and help you. But if you don't tick all three boxes above, people offering to jump in and defend your honour is just as annoying as the people being dicks in the first place.

Basically, just make sure the person you are defending wants to be defended, that's all. Idk. Rant over.
    Posted 07-24-2014 at 04:34 PM by venusaphrodite venusaphrodite is offline