Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Bladder Training Day 7

Posted 08-28-2017 at 05:34 PM by BastyTheKitty
Updated 05-23-2018 at 09:56 AM by BastyTheKitty

Well, this is the end of week 1. I must say, I am very displeased with myself. However, today did go pretty well, so that's something. I was a little off at times but I think I made my quota for today. And tomorrow begins the next set of rules! I'm not really that excited about it, though...

I am considering switching up the rules a bit more, maybe make it so at some point I have to go pee every hour? I dunno. Anyway, I am really running out of things to write in this blog. I guess I will...
getDare Sweetheart
Old

Bladder Training Day 6

Posted 08-27-2017 at 05:57 PM by BastyTheKitty
Updated 05-23-2018 at 09:56 AM by BastyTheKitty

A late update simply to say that I have failed to uphold my rules today. Kinda long day, surprised I didn't actually take the time to try... I guess this is what happens when I have little to no motivation. Ah well, hopefully tomorrow goes better.

See you tomorrow.
getDare Sweetheart
Old

Bladder Training Day 5

Posted 08-26-2017 at 06:22 PM by BastyTheKitty
Updated 05-23-2018 at 09:57 AM by BastyTheKitty

Almost there to the point where I start adding my first new rule. Also, as it turns out, weekends just suck for having rules. I hate living with my parents. Any one of my friends and I could get away with anything, but trying to hide from my asshole of a stepfather... Well, it's no fun interacting with him, but keeping secrets from him just makes it harder. Doesn't help that I hate him so much... However, that is aside the point.

Today I didn't drink hourly (what a surprise), but I did...
getDare Sweetheart
Old

Bladder Training Day 4

Posted 08-25-2017 at 02:59 PM by BastyTheKitty
Updated 05-23-2018 at 09:57 AM by BastyTheKitty

So, I skipped a day. There is a very good reason for that, though. Yesterday I was too busy to actually keep up with my rules, so I skipped out on it. And, today, I did the same thing. Although, I did at least try today. I didn't even intend to go out and be busy today, it just sort of happened. So, I tried to keep up with my rules and everything even though I was out, but it was nearly impossible, having been away from water for most of the day.

Anyway, just wanted to post an update and...
getDare Sweetheart
Old

Bladder Training Day 2

Posted 08-23-2017 at 11:30 AM by BastyTheKitty
Updated 05-23-2018 at 09:58 AM by BastyTheKitty

Well, day two hasn't gone very well... I've been fighting even more with the urges to spit out the water as I drink. Also, today I've been a bit negligent and haven't been drinking every hour. However, I have been accumulating the amount of cups I need to drink and drink two cups every two hours. I know this is against my own rules, but I just haven't been motivated... I am sure it will pass.

Anyway, that is pretty much all of the updates for today, see you tomorrow.
getDare Sweetheart
Old

Bladder Training Day 1

Posted 08-22-2017 at 10:07 AM by BastyTheKitty

Okay, so, slight change in plans... I decided to start counting today (I stopped over the weekend and yesterday due to family restraints). So, with today being halfway over I figured now would be a good time to write about my experience so far.

I think I've managed to remember to drink every hour, except for maybe the first hour, but I drank two cups on the second hour, so that should counter it. I've noticed that I have started peeing more, but there could be multiple reasons for that......
getDare Sweetheart
Old

Bladder Training

Posted 08-18-2017 at 01:13 PM by BastyTheKitty

Alright, so, I figured I would start a blog detailing my progress towards weakening my bladder. I don't keep it a secret that I am a babyfur, but one of my biggest obstacles is my bladder. I spent so much time teaching myself to hold it throughout the day (fear of public loo will do that to you). Well, this kinda ruins the feeling of being a baby. I'm in a nappy all day, it's full of sweat (those things are hot, you know?), and... Well, I need to pee but I can't. There are a lot of factors that go into...
getDare Sweetheart