Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Underwear walk dare number 2...

Posted 06-04-2022 at 02:32 PM by Matt: (Matt's blog)
Updated 06-04-2022 at 02:42 PM by Matt:
Tags dare, report

Not sure anyone is really interested in this, perhaps not your usual type of dare here, but I have been told to post it, so I'm just following instructions lol

(Very similar to my previous dare, but it has been made harder/more difficult, as I made 1 or 2 mistakes the 1st time....)

===============================

The dare I was given - You must go for a walk on a sunny day following a proper public footpath. You must be wearing a bra with your breast pads...
getDare Cultist (Inner Circle)
Posted in Uncategorized
Old

Dare report (Walk and car wash)

Posted 10-25-2021 at 10:42 AM by Matt: (Matt's blog)
Updated 10-25-2021 at 10:50 AM by Matt:

I've been asked to write a report of a dare I was given, it has been a while since I have written one, so hopefully it will be okay.

I was told for the day I had to wear my pink bra and pantie set with breast pads inserted. Over these I was to wear a tight white t-shirt and jeans.

Part 1 of the dare was to go for a minimum 5 mile walk at a fairly popular country park dressed like this. (as it is the end of October and a little chilly, I was allowed to wear a light coat
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average.

Shopping trip dares.

Posted 07-28-2020 at 03:01 PM by Matt: (Matt's blog)

A report on some shopping trip dares I was required to do.

I was told to go to a retail park with a few different shops taking a few items with me...

I started with the easiest dare. To go around a pet store wearing my boy toy collar. This was not a big deal, I wore a huddie so collar was only visible from the front and the chances of someone seeing it were small.

The 2nd dare
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 5 votes, 3.80 average.

Dare report (Checking mail in heels...)

Posted 12-22-2018 at 05:22 AM by Matt: (Matt's blog)
Tags dare, report

Dare - I had to check my mail while just wearing bra, panties, dressing gown and heels.....)

Well I just completed this dare..... It was the 1st time I have ever worn heels outside my apartment! I put on my matching yellow bra & panties and dressing gown. Then put on my heels (the heel is 11cm or a little over 4 inch's..) Then I got ready to go out my door. It was really scary! Took me a while before I went out the door, I kept hearing sounds of people moving about, doors opening......
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 4 votes, 4.00 average.

Supermarket trip

Posted 05-21-2018 at 09:58 AM by Matt: (Matt's blog)
Updated 05-21-2018 at 10:30 AM by Matt:
Tags dare, report

I just want to point out at the start, I know a lot of my recent dares/reports have involved wearing female clothing, but I do not identify as a sissy and find it VERY embarrassing! I mean underwear is not TOO bad, but anything above that.......

But anyway just a quick report.....

Well I did the dare for reaching 2,500 keywords in the 3 person thread -:

Do supermarket main shop wearing bra, panties & dress (can wear coat & trousers in shop, but remove...
Posted in Uncategorized
Old
Rating: 6 votes, 3.67 average.

Driving and walking dare report.

Posted 05-03-2018 at 12:35 PM by Matt: (Matt's blog)
Updated 05-12-2018 at 06:27 AM by Matt:
Tags dare, report

This is a report for this dare that Lola.fox gave me -:

dress in your choice of womens clothing under your clothes (corset, bra and panties, or bikini), wear a zip up hoodie or button down and grab your ballgag. once youre dressed, head to an area where you can take a long walk in a quiet area without many people around. put on your gag and wear your hood or a baseball cap if you feel too exposed to give you a little cover.

at some point during your walk, make sure your female
Posted in Uncategorized