Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > BastyTheKitty

Rate this Entry

Bladder Training

Posted 08-18-2017 at 01:13 PM by BastyTheKitty
Updated 05-23-2018 at 09:58 AM by BastyTheKitty

Alright, so, I figured I would start a blog detailing my progress towards weakening my bladder. I don't keep it a secret that I am a babyfur, but one of my biggest obstacles is my bladder. I spent so much time teaching myself to hold it throughout the day (fear of public loo will do that to you). Well, this kinda ruins the feeling of being a baby. I'm in a nappy all day, it's full of sweat (those things are hot, you know?), and... Well, I need to pee but I can't. There are a lot of factors that go into this, but one of the biggest is bladder control. My bladder was taught to hold it no matter what, unless I am on a private loo.

There is another reason behind this as well, which is my love of bladder desperation and bladder control. It's really hard to actually piss on command if my bladder doesn't release and doesn't ever feel full until it is really full. There are two big reasons behind this, and I am hoping that the blog will help me maintain my goal. Every day I will write a (short) blog about my current progress. This blog, written on the first day of training, will detail my plans so I have a basic calender.

So, here is the current schedule:
Week 1: Drink 16ish (probably more) ounces of water every hour.
Week 2: Start using the loo every 3 hours.
Week 3: Begin nightly training, setting an alarm to wake up every 3 hours to use the loo.
Week 4: Start using public loo when available.

So far, the hourly thing has been a pain... I keep forgetting, and without someone to remind me I will likely continue to forget. I can't even remember to take my medicine every day.

Anyway, that is all for the first day! See you all tomorrow!
Views 988 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Sounds like a swell idea, I should do something similar sometime.