Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > AbusiveMaster

Rating: 8 votes, 4.00 average.

Thank you....

Posted 03-09-2017 at 02:32 AM by AbusiveMaster

On, or around, the 16th of June, 1987, two people I don't know had sex. I have no idea if it was wonderful, multi-orgasmic screaming, rolling in the sheets with sweat dripping fucking or, perhaps more likely, a 30 second rut and a quick, desultory spurt.

I was nine years old at the time, and wouldn't have thanked you for the knowledge, or really understood it. I was much more concerned with important things, such as He-man and Transformers.

So why mention two strangers doing something I didn't know or care about, approximately 300 miles away? Well nine months after that, they gave me a present. They didn't know it yet, and nor did I, but they did. Little did they know that their quick fumble had the sole purpose of providing me with an IceMaiden.

It took 9 months for the present to arrive. Almost as long as an amazon order from Japan. It arrived small and, while I am sure wonderful, not what I wanted. I was ten, and still much more concerned with important matters such as the Centurions.

It would take another 27 years of growth and development before my present was ready for me. When she was ripe, I picked her and took her.

29 years and 9 months after that fateful fuck, we catch up to present day and the point of this blog entry.

Happy Birthday princess. I love you.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1142 Comments 6
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 6

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Happy Birthday Icey! I love you and I hope you have a magical and wonderful day being spoiled ♡
  2. Old Comment
    That's very sweet!
    Happy birthday!

3. Old Comment
    Mmhhh... Kind of afraid we lost a kinky couple.
    But...... Love is in the air!!!!
    Congratulations!!!!
  4. Old Comment
    What a fantastically fun way of describing it!
    Happy birthday IceMaiden!
    And congratulations to both of you of course!!
  5. Old Comment
  6. Old Comment
    Thank you everyone