Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > SissySlutSamantha

Rate this Entry

Finding Help With My Crossdressing (Crossdressing Journey Part 4)

Posted 01-15-2021 at 04:23 PM by SissySlutSamantha

Hello Everyone,

I hope your all having a good start to the new year. Over the past few weeks I have been documenting my experience after coming out as a crossdresser to my Fiancee. Its been a tough road and the one thing I've really looked for and needed is some help, help to understand more about myself and why I crossdress. So this week I did just that.

When we have things we don't understand about ourselves we always ask the same question... "why??". For me the question this time was "Why do I crossdress?". No matter how long I have been crossdressing for I always wonder why I do it and the reasons in my subconscious that keep bringing me back to it time and time again.

I've done a lot of research and managed to reach out to both a Councillor and a group of CD's and Wives/Partners of CD's. Both gave me so much insight into their views on the situation which I would like to share with you all.

Firstly the new forum that I have joined which is specifically for crossdressers and their partners. There is so much advice as well as personal stories told by real people who all have the same thing in common, that either they or someone they love Crossdress'.

Ive read so many of the stories that the wonderful (wo)men on there have posted, they all shared their advice on why they personally feel the need to crossdress and what it means to them.

The main reason most of them give is that they like the escapism from male life, we still sadly live in a world where femininity in a man is seen as a weakness and if your not a macho man then you must be gay. Crossdressing is a way for these men to relax and de-stress in a world full of toxic masculinity. Some of the CD's on there also express their love for how he clothes make them feel, I for one feel gorgeous and so empowered when I crossdress and it is addicting.

The second way I went about it was by speaking to a councillor. Luckily I have a councillor that i have know for years dating back to when I suffered from really bad Anxiety and depression. They have dealt with a few crossdressers in their time and talking to them they have really opened my eyes.

We first talked about the feeling and urges I get when I need to crossdress and how it all started.
For me it started when I was dressed up by a family member when I was just a wee lad, the way the clothes hugged my body and made me look so cute got me hooked straight away. We discussed other parts of my childhood and they told me a common occurrence with most CD's they have dealt with is that they had any parts of their femininity suppressed from a young age. Most likely forced into "manly" activities and "ideals". I for one was forced to play both football and rugby for a number of years as it was "something all boys your age should do".

Another common occurrence was that many of the men he had spoken to were heavily nurtured as a child mainly by women, meaning that you want to replicate that feeling as you grow.

I managed to speak to both the forum and my councillor about ways to help my parter feel more comfortable and I will definitely be trying all the advice. The main piece of advice I got from everyone was to communicate with her and to never try to force her to go further with my crossdressing if she was not comfortable.
Fingers crossed the advice ive been given can help both myself and my partner.

I will give another update on how things are going as they unfold.

Thanks for reading and I hope to write to you all again soon.

Samantha
xxx
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 772 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments