Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > BastyTheKitty

Rate this Entry

Bladder Training Failure

Posted 05-23-2018 at 09:55 AM by BastyTheKitty

It's been months since my last journal entry and it's not too surprising. I don't write much anymore. However, I came to the realisation that I had given up on one of my biggest goals: weakening my bladder.

Months since I started writing about my daily tasks and now I realise just how easily I gave up. It's not like I didn't think about it when I stopped, I simply let myself give up. I let myself fall into the standard trap of just thinking it'll be fine, I'll get back to it later. And here we are, almost a year later, and I'm back to where I started.

I'm a big advocate for watersports, pants wetting, nappy use... I do truly want to make my bladder weaker and feel what it's like for most people to be denied, humiliated, and deprived their most basic bodily functions. I want that desperation ending with soiled pants and a blushing face, that knowledge that I couldn't contain myself or even control my own body, feeling my subconscious taking over and forcing me to give into nature.

However, I recognise that my own past training has made my bladder far too strong and the amount of preparation for a desperation session is too much for my enjoyment. So I know that I am in need to undo all of that training and weaken my bladder.

So, I suppose this is just a written admission of having failed my own tasks. I suppose it's only fair that I accept punishments for my failure and start up on my training once again. If anyone has any suggestions for how to go about weakening my bladder I will take them and most likely will try my hardest to keep up and finally achieve one of my many, many goals.
Views 1476 Comments 1
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 1

Comments

1. Old Comment
    Well, I went back and read your other entries and found a pretty common theme. You don't like to drink a lot of water. With that in mind try drinking something other than water to switch it up and give you something to look forward to rather than something that you won't like.

Also you should not worry about drinking every hour on the hour. The goal that you stated is to not be able to control your bodily functions. What I have found works best it to simply go AS SOON AS you feel the need to go. Don't ever hold it in as that just reinforces your potty training. Obviously, diapers will help with that step as you will truly be able to go in your pants, but if you can't get/wear 24/7 the best thing you can do is just go to the toilet when the need arises (try to keep the time between needing to go and actually going to less than 2 minutes these first two weeks and on the third week shorten it to 1 minute.

Eventually you will need diapers to continue, but that can be done later if you are still with your parents.
    Posted 05-23-2018 at 11:17 AM by Diapered_prince Diapered_prince is offline