Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs > Tyragon's Experiences

Tyragon's Experiences | PM Dares | Likes, Dislikes & Limits | Clothing & Items
This is a place for me to jot down things that I have done as dares/as a direct result of dares.
I've been doing a lot more naked stuff, outside at night. It's fun.
Rate this Entry

The Current Dare Count

Posted 04-18-2016 at 02:06 AM by tyragon123
Tags ass, bet, blowjob, cum, game

All of this is fact. Some parts may have happened at different points to how I remember them now.

A friend (male) and I have had a set of dares going for a while now. It started years ago when we were playing Minecraft a lot. We decided that we would do a diamond finding challenge and the loser had to complete a dare. I managed to win (may have used an xray pack, but not sure now). I believe that dare was quite tame. If I remember rightly he had to lick my feet when we were next hanging out alone. On the day when I went to his house we made another bet. It was on the result of a board game that I narrowly won. For that bet he had to give me a blowjob and swallow.

Quite a while passed before we made more bets. They were mostly on the outcomes of certain online games. I lost a bet and had to do something (can't remember what now). He lost another bet and that punishment was also a blowjob. Nothing happened with that one until last year, because we were never really alone long enough (with other people etc.) to get anything done. We attempted it in one of our cars in a dark street close to my house, but it didn't really work. It was the wrong setting and quite uncomfortable so we gave up. Plus the different cars going past.

Probably a month ago now we added some more dare to each of our lists. We played some Chivalry:Medieval Warfare duels and set bets on who would win. He won overall, which was unfortunate. I think the current count now stands at: I need to give him a blowjob, and lick his ass (clean). He needs to give me a blowjob, lick my ass and swallow a mouthful of piss.

The next time we are by ourselves will be very interesting... I'll keep you updated.

I originally wrote this for the Highest Stakes on a Bet thread and decided it would work well here too.
Posted in Uncategorized
Views 1438 Comments 0
« Prev     Main     Next »
Total Comments 0

Comments