Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Blogs

Old

Story: The unusual suspect

Posted 11-10-2016 at 08:43 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 11-18-2016 at 12:37 PM by CSasha

I had met Mike at a party. Her proper forename is Michelle, but everyone calls her Mike. Since that is how she calls herself, and dare you to disrespect that choice. The one time I deliberately did so to provoke her, I ended up naked and severely bruised on the floor in the cellar for one night with just a blanket. She responsibly checked for any serious injuries as well as the temperature and left me water, but I had learned my lesson. The next morning that punishment and my regret had redeemed me in...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Story: Best friends

Posted 09-14-2016 at 05:00 PM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-22-2016 at 04:58 PM by CSasha

A couple years ago I had met Amy, the best friend of my life. What we weren't already doing together, we were talking about deliberately. We really understood each other, often enough without any words. When we grew up into adolescent, our friendship deepened even more, as we confessed our interest in boys to each other. We shared who caught our attention for which reasons, who aroused us and why. I remember a phase were we asked boys to pick something up for us, which made them bend over with their...
Oracle
Posted in Stories
Old

Dare contribution

Posted 09-07-2016 at 01:22 AM by CSasha (I love words)
Updated 09-11-2016 at 05:40 AM by CSasha

Over two weeks ago, somebody asked me to write a letter for a certain Dare she was going to perform. She didn't want to read it herself, just let her friend print it out and delete it.

I did wrote this letter. For the sake of spoiler avoidance, this is a two weeks delayed publishing of it, with names taken out.

"Hello young stud,

our little girl has been dared, and you are the benefitor as much as you like. Congratulations.

To all
Oracle